what ships are happening

You'll figure out some here, two will be a part the story line. The other ships will be later. (Storyline)

IRL

Bakugo may be bad at feelings but given how much shojo manga he read he knew when he had a crush. Like right now on the dumbass with shitty hair named Kirishima Eijirou. Oh what would to be able to call him Eijirou even it would probably be mainly in insults. Hence why he was currently stuffing a note in Kirishima's locker like he was the protagonist of a shojo manga who wanted to ask someone out, because while was not in a shojo manga he did want to ask someone out. Kirishima Eijirou.

The best way to ask someone out in Bakugo's opinion was an amped version of a shojo manga scene, though the plan started out the same, there was just a bunch of gifts fit to the person and a personalized poem. Despite his exterior (and interior honestly), Bakugo was not terrible at romance. He already had everything planned. Kirishima would be getting there a minute or two before him, the poem was currently planted undeneath the box of protein bars that would more valuable to Kirishima than chocolate to a chocolate loving girl. He had the other half his set of gifts currently in his bag very carefully, a small bouquet of fake flowers with a handwritten note saying "you're manly as hell". All he had to do now was wait for a little while.

He wouldn't be doing any of this if he was no entirely sure Kirishima would say yes. In fact Kirishima would probably accept if he told him in the middle of a fight. They had close for almost six months now, and had in multiple occasions done things usually only done between couples. They had slept in the same bed an cuddled, hiked up a mountain just the two of them, and gone on what definitely be considered dates. They were basically already dating, just not formally. The two of them had even kissed although most could be taken as accidents, and held hands very often. Unless Kirishima was just overly friendly and dating someone else, there was no way that he would not accept

Two hours later at five in the afternoon he walked into the school court yard expecting he was going to have his way. What did not expect to see was Deku and Kirishima making out with a quietly crying Round face on a courtyard bench watching it happen. He fell to his knees, this was the second time that week he had responded so visibly to emotion, and of course Round Face noticed. She soon knelt by his side and continued crying quietly while pulling herself and him up. She pulled them both out of the courtyard and through the school. They eventually made it to the dorms although by that time they were not leaning on the each other quite as much.

They went to Bakugo's room and we're lucky enough to not be noticed by everyone. In there Uraraka (he figured calling her Round Face would be incredibly rude and mean after that and he was trying to be better) told him what happened to her and he unwittingly revealed what happened to him. Uraraka had given Midoriya a typed note telling Midoriya to to go to the cherry tree in the court yard at the same time Bakugo did. Bakugo had also typed his note to Kirishima telling him to go the same tree at the same time. She had wanted Izuku to think it wasn't her and decided to sit in the courtyard until a minute after Izuku got there. When he did however Kirishima was already there and the two began to kiss almost immediately leaving Uraraka to cry on a bench in the main area of the Court Yard.

They both decided to prank the rest of the class with the song Heather by Conan Gray, although Bakugo commented something about how being Heather was terrible. Uraraka heard, although he will vehemently deny ever saying anything of the sort.

The✨trauma✨chat

Fuckoff: @ Rockhard ~I still remember third December~

Floatingfree: @ Deku ~me in your sweater you said it looked better on me than it ever did you~

Deku: huh Kachan, Uraraka what do you mean