The lewding of a Sensei: Behind the Scenes

Start from the beginning

Ayanokouji seems to not really care about getting to class A, his manipulation ability is the highest in the whole school, she can't get the others to attack him as it would most likely back-fire, the only thing she can now do is fret about the uncertain future.

"You seem to know him really well, don't you Sakayanagi?" asked Johnny Sins, but he got beaten by Hornykouji.

"Fufu," she turns to look in his direction, "Of course I do, he's my precious childhood friend, I know him the best out of all the people here." Saying this the surroundings grew quiet, a silent movement was created "Council of Jelly men" was it named, it only existed as a group chat with nearly all males of the school as participants, Tissuesaki put in Ryueen in too who named the group and the other people are afraid to anger Ryueen, so they put up with the GC-name.

"Ayano- no forget, will I even receive a proper answer?" said Matsushita, several people were about to ask too but got interrupted by a teary Adisial-sensei.

"Y'all forgot about me huh? Well, can't be helped; answering your question Stalker-chan, Sakayanagi herself considers him her childhood friend that she never met, yet know about him, due to his abilities, he she got infatuated with him and hoped meeting him someday, as she only saw him once one-sidedly, Ayanokouji himself didn't know about her and only learned of her right after his race against the former student council president." Clearing everything, they all calmed down, sure pummeling Ryueen gang was something spectacular, but the unknown connection between the two figures razed these thoughts off of their mind expect for the preceptive ones.

"Then, can we see how Kouhai-kun fought against those four?" Asks a beautiful silver haired angel with crimson eyes, she was the whole time looking at the events with great interest, as it is about her childhood crush, whom she saw perform in New York and thus leading her to make use of her talents, reaching so far as to be called the best student in AHNS. All of this is foreshadowing though and author checking if this backstory is satisfiable for the readers.

"Well, I guess I can, Let's go;

Ayanokouji-kun was like, you guys are not on my level, and they just didn't beliv-

"WE MEANT THE VIDEO" screamed everyone, interrupting Adisial-sensei's supreme storytelling skills at work. But, he can't show the video, it's within the shrine he build and for that he needs to take the shrine out, in order for him to gain access to it. So, he opted that retelling the happenings on the rooftop would suffice but it seems the pathetic god guessed wrong.

He still has dignity to uphold therefore, he has to offer something else; "Sorry I can't, but in turn, I can show you something else which is interesting." He said, letting out a short lewd smile as his eyes for a short moment turned towards Chie-sensei.

"What would it be about?" Professor asks, his instincts screaming that it's something important, he lowers his head, adjust his glasses in sophisticated manner, causing the laws of anime to blank his glasses and release light.

Everyone curious now, leans forward, showing interest towards what it would be.

"Some interesting Student-Teacher action, of course involving Ayanokouji," says Adisial-sensei, looking at Ayanokouji letting out a "tehe."

Uproar, that's what it caused, the swords were sharpened, the spear tips were steadfast, the mist covering the battlefield, generated through the flushed female studies who are releasing steam, sure some of them had sex, but a male student x Female teacher action gets them still flustered. A specific girl-group was having hollow eyes and looking at the ever-increasing nothingness.

"Well, calm your tits you all. It's an alternated universe, Ayanokouji-kun here didn't nothing, the only difference is the actions which he took that lead to that happening." The warmonger called down the war which he caused, the girl-group was determined, just some different actions taken and Ayanokouji-kun got stolen, from them, they need to act quick. Reluctantly, they lower their weapons and prepare themselves for the incoming.