thirty one

Okay, do you guys want this to go on until the end of 8th year or end it in the next few chapters? I know what you guys are going to pick alamoakwnak but I have no problem going up until 8th year just tell me your thoughts🤍

Also contains nurture content😏

•Sydney•

Today we were going home for the summer and honestly I was super bummed. I knew What was going to happen, I am going to be cooped up in Amos's house like I have been all my life when I go, well home. Lola is the only person that keeps me sane.

We made it off the train as I told Lola to go ahead so I could talk to Draco.

"Hey you are coming over to the manor this summer don't worry" Draco said because he knew how I felt with going back to the diggorys.

"Thanks, just owl me when and we can work it out" I smiled.

"Yeah you will be coming for like 2 weeks so you better pack." He stated as he pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips collided as his hands held my waist. His soft lips against mine- I never wanted it to end.

But he pulled away leaving me breathless and wanting more. "Don't worry darling I will owl you." He smiled.

"Okay I love you." I smiled back as I started to walk away.

"I love you too" He breathed as he walked away too.

"Sydney is leaving without saying goodbye to us" Theo held his heart as Blaise chuckled.

"I am going to miss you guys, make sure not to do dumb shit" I laughed hugging them both.

Blaise breathed in as I gave him a hug "don't worry we will" he smirked "love you lockheart" Blaise smiled which caught me off guard.

"I love you too, love you Theo" I giggled.

"Love you too lockheart, now go and we will see you next year" he laughed as I walked away.

I found Amos and Lola as they smiled and we all apparated back to the diggorys house. I went up to my room as I unpacked my stuff and sat down to do some journaling. The sun was setting outside as it was the most beautiful thing, the window was wide open as the wind pushed against my skin making me feel relaxed.

I journaled for a while before heading downstairs and eating dinner. "Well how where you twos terms" Amos smiled as he picked up his food.

"It was great" I smiled. Even though I got cheated on, got back together with the boy then found out it was a dare then we got back together then my mum died? I am just going to say great.

As Amos and Lola talked I could help but miss my friends. Of course lola brought me joy and I love her but with the boys- they really are so nice and of course we joke around with each other but we also all love each other and Lola just does not get my relationship with them I guess.

Me and Lola parted our ways as I went to my room.
I got ready for bed as I layed in my bed of course with the window opened showing the beautiful stars that looked over me. I heard something fly into my room which made me bolt up. It was an owl.

"Thank you" I smiled as the owl flew away and left me with a black card with the stamp mark M. It was from Draco.

Hello love, I know you are probably laughing because I couldn't even wait a day to owl you but I miss you already. Mum says you can come next week and Spend as long as you want. I will pick you up on Monday.

Pack a swimsuit stupid.

I Love you.

I was about to do laps around the house but of course I couldn't but I squealed like a little girl. I was over the moon. Finally I could get out of this house after all the summers I have been cooped up in it.