Deawi was getting lead to a room by security when he turned around, "If I didn't do it...Mori would've definitely ran in there himself."

Mori scratched his cheek and Deawi started talking again, "Listen Mori, I don't care what you do while you're alone, but this is a team battle. If you continue to act on your own doing this or that, remember that'll it'll bring damage onto us too. Especially if you want to find your grandpa..."

With that Deawi left.

[Y/n] nodded her head and Mira turned to Mori and whispered "Do you get it now?"

While Deawi was walking he felt dizzy and remembered getting punched by Teak. 'That bastard is strong.'
___

It was now time for the next fight...

Chungnam Team   vs.     Jeongnam Team
Gungdo Nam(19) Leader          Ilypo Park(18) Leader Seokwoo Cha(18)                       Hyeonbok Ryu(18)
Gi Gwim(17)                                Seungah Park(18)

Up first it was Seokwoo Cha vs. Hyeonbok Ryu.

Hyeonbok was trembling making the other team think this fight was already over. Ilypo called over Hyeonbok and whispered in his ear. Seokwoo was chuckling thinking what he could possibly be telling him when he was down on the floor, with his left cheek bruised. Everybody was confused while Ilypo was there smiling, his eyes meet with [Y/n] and he waved to her doing a closed-eye smile.

[Y/n] saw this and waved back also giving a smile, Mori went up to her and she told him "Told you we would see him again."

Mori was now looking at this fight closely.

Gungdom Nam now went into the rink ready to fight. Ilypo whispered again to Hyeonbok and tried to replace him with Seungah but he refused. Hyeonbok attempted to fight but sadly he did not win and got punched in the face by Gungdom. Seungah cracked her knuckles ready to fight when Ilypo called her back and whispered to her as well.

'He must be telling them how to fight against their opponent and their weaknesses since he knows they can't beat them by themselves.' [Y/n] thought 'That's so cool!'

Seungah walked forward and as soon and the bell rang signaling the start of the fight she turned around. Seungah was running and Gungdom chased after when she turned around and punched him twice to the neck. Gungdom widened his eyes and flopped to the ground.

"Wow!" Mori said "They're really using this team battle to their advantages!!"

"Yeah." "Yup!" Mira and [Y/n] said

'He's something else...' Mira thought
___

Gwim cracked his neck and sticked out his tongue, "It's pissing me off. Are you fighting us only for experience?"

Ilypo tried to give Seungah a game plan when she refused and told him she wanted more experience. Seungah and Gwim stared at each other when Gwim came behind her and karate chopped her back. Seungah fell forward and knocked out. Gwim took out something and everybody hitched.

Gwim had gotten an swab and stared picking out Seungah earwax. X had ran towards them screaming out "Warning!! Gwim!! Warning!!"

Gwim gasped and screamed out "That's absurd!! In the old days, the winners used to take the loser's ear of nose!!"

Ilypo sighed, lifted up his hoodie, rolled up his pants, and walked to the rink barefoot. Now that the hoodie was being worn Mori had a clear view of the emblem that was on his sweater.