🍓A kids first RESCUE🍓

Okay I know I was gone for a whole week but I was pretty busy so sorry for that. I won't keep you waiting so let's get into it!

All Might watched as Izuku was between the Nomu and Shigaraki

All Might watched as Izuku was between the Nomu and Shigaraki. He was in raged, "Do not fear.... why... BECAUSE I AM HERE!" But he didn't do his original smile that made people feel safe. He had a look of anger plastered onto his face that sent shivers down the students and villains spine.
All Might then charged at the Nomu and the two began to fight as Shigaraki stood behind his creation.

 {With the other students}Kirishima and Bakugou stood side by side/back to back as villains kept approaching them

Kirishima and Bakugou stood side by side/back to back as villains kept approaching them. "We need to get out of here the buildings going to collapse soon." Bakugou said calmly, surprising Kirishima.

"Woah Bakubro never knew YOU could be calm and serene. "I'm always calm and serene shitty haired looser!" Bakugou said angrily.

"There's the Bakugou I know!" Kirishima said with a shark like smile. They made a plan and began tearing the building down till it fell. The two jumped out at the last second out of the window and landed with only a few scratches.

Kirishima and Bakugou watched as the building fell on top of the villains.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jirou, Denki, and Momo were all surrounded by mixed animal villains. Jirou gasped as she had a plan and looked at both of her friends with black and yellow hair.

They got the memo and put their hands as if they were surrendering. Whilst they did that Jiro plugged her headphone piece that was connected to her ear into the speakers she had on her jeans/pants.

Momo reacted quickly creating noise canceling ear pieces and threw some to Kaminari who caught it. They plugged it in and watched as the villains were blown back into a mountain near by.

They all continued to fight with Momo shielding her and Jirou as Kaminari shocked the villains. Ending up with Momo's suit being ripped where her breast were and Denki goin brain dumb.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All the students fought with all their night and finally the other pros stepped in. Snipe a pro hero came from the mist and began shooting Shigaraki with his fun in the leg and above. Not showing any mercy, Shigaraki would've been dead if it wasn't for Kurogiri, the villain with the warp gate quirk that sent everyone to their 'doom'.

If you could see there were still two large figures fighting one being the symbol of peace while the other a monster. The two went back to back till All Mights mouth began to leak smoke and blood. Izuku knew he was going to lose time so he had to distract the monster for a second so All Might could catch his breath.

So Izuku did just that...

I decided to also post a chapter today since I kept y'all waiting

I decided to also post a chapter today since I kept y'all waiting. But I will post Wednesday so stay reading.

Please,
Vote
Comment
Follow

(Also I will post a separate chapter where Izuku rages on Mineta. So name some suggestions on what I should make Izuku do to Mineta. This chapter will be a comedy One-shot)

Bye~ 🐸