Part 2 -smp tour

(Friday 6:34pm)
As you were scrolling through Twitter ,you heard a knock on your door. "come in!"you exclaimed. "Hey? Um yknow how you've been wanting to join the smp ?"clay said. "Yeahhh.?" "Well do you wanna join ?"  "Wait .... actually ,like  for real.....?"
"Yes for real."  "Of course I fuckin want to!!!" "Jeezeeeee okay I'll give you the IP address but someone can give you a tour ,okay?"  "Yeah sure thank you so much,I love you clay." "Love you to Lil sis"he said while walking out . You walked over to your desk and opened up your laptop ,as you opened minecraft you got a text from clay with the IP address. After you entered the IP address you joined the server and right in front of you was clay,you followed him to what they call the 'prime path' you saw a boy with blonde hair and a red and white shirt. You joined a vc which had Tommy,tubbo,quackity,niki,Wilbur,clay, George ,sapnap and Philza on .
As soon as you joined you heard a British boy scream WOMAN .you laughed and said "jeez ,you never seen a woman before "and laughed even more .everyone on the call laughed apart from the boy,clay introduced you to everyone apart from George and sapnap because you already knew them ,everyone left the vc and Tommy said on minecraft to you "vc 2" as you joined the vc you heard Tommy and someone else talking,it was tubbo! "Hi,y/n right?"he said . "Yes ,hello you're tubbo right?" "Yep yep yep" he said joyfully. "Hi woman ,may I ask ,are you American?" "You'd think so because I'm clays sister but no I was born in the uk and moved to America years ago with clay." "Ohhh weird okay,anyway do you want a tour around the smp?"  "Sure ,I know some things from my brother videos but yeah that'd be great!"  "Do you want me to take you on a tour?!?"tubbo said excitedly. "Sure ,you both can if you want!"you said happily.this is the happiest you'd felt in ages .
Small time skip

(8:49pm)
"Is it not late for you guys?aren't your parents gonna wake up from the noise?"you questioned
"Yeah but I'm not streaming at my chat so I'm quiet "Tommy said with a laugh.
Damn he's cute . Wait what did I just say!??!?!?
"Right I'm gonna go off now as it's getting late and I'm pretty exhausted from online school today"you said while yawning
"Yeah same ,are you gonna be on tomorrow at some point?"tommy asked ,he sounded sad that I was going
"Yeah ,it's the weekend so I have nothing better to do than cry hahaha "you laughed nervously,shit why did I just say that,he didn't need to know that.
"Okay ,I'll be on tomorrow ."he said while yawning
"Okay ,thank you for the tour ,I can't wait to finally begin building my house somewhere tomorrow "you said
"Goodbyeeeee "Tommy said
"Byeeeeeee"