Part 1-joining the smp

(Friday 8:23am)
Y/n POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs being made downstairs,I adjusted to the sun shining through the blinds in my room.I sat up slowly and stretched then I noticed that patches was asleep at the end of my bed ,I crouched down at the end of my bed and kissed her on the head and stroked her back.I stood up ,grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom.I jumped in the shower (not literally)and washed my hair quickly,as I got out and was getting changed ,clay knocked on the bathroom door and said "y/n breakfasts ready." "Okayyyy"you replied . As you opened the door patches came up to you and rubbed her head on your leg "hello patches!"you said then walked downstairs .
"Good morning ,I thought I'd make you breakfast ". Clay said."thank you ,but why?"you said with a small laugh at the end . "I just felt like it to be honest,no reason ,anyway you excited that it's the last day of school for the week?"he said ."yeah,it's been quite tiring this week ,I'm just excited to not have to wake up and have to do work."you said .
Time skip

"THANK YOU FOR BREAKFAST CLAY,I LOVE YOU!"you said raising your voice a bit so he could hear you as you walked up to your room.
9:27am
I really can't be bothered today with online lessons ,only 3 minutes until it starts ughhhhh,first period you had biology .you liked biology but were not the best at it.As the teacher started the lesson you started zoning out "y/n are you here ?" The teacher said . "Yes ,here sorry" . "Don't worry, just pay attention please"
All you could think about the whole lesson was how much you wanted to join your brothers smp
It turns out that the day went really fast and in all of your lessons you weren't paying attention and was thinking about the smp.
As you finished your last lesson you went over to your bed and just layed there for roughly 5 minutes relaxing and smiling because it was finally Friday .