"Well, theres a big brick building on my right side, and on the left there is just a lot of grass and then some construction for a set I think." Louis said. "Ok, I know where you are. On your right, go into the brick building. It's where we film our scenes for the school. I'm going to hang up, just stay put and I'll be right over." She told him, before hanging up and putting her phone in her back pocket. Now that she knew where he was, she moved with more purpose. "It's just because I want to help him, make sure he knows where to go. It's his first day after all." She mumbled to herself, ignoring the little voice inside that said "It's because you're excited to see him."

It didn't even take Evelyn 3 minutes to make it to where Louis said he was. Looking at the beautiful building in front of her made her tingle, excited to be back. She opened one of the doors and startled someone inside. "Oh my gosh, Hi Sage! I'm so sorry!" Evelyn rushed over to the person whom she had scared. 

Sage Trinity, 21, was Evelyn's on-set Aid. Evelyn didn't want an Aid at first, but because of her ADHD/anxiety her parents thought it best that she had one since they wouldn't be with her all of the time. And thank god Evelyn gave in, because Sage made her life so much less stressful. They always knew how to deal with Evelyn's depressive/anxious episodes, her RSD, or her auditory stimulation issues, and made sure that Evelyn remembered everything and was on time. Sage was basically a life saver.

"Oh, hi Ev. You gave me a mini heart attack." Sage laughed. They pulled Evelyn into a bear hug, which Evelyn happily accepted. "I'd love to talk and catch up, but right now I'm looking for someone. Did you happen to see-" Evelyn started to talk but Sage interrupted. "A cute British boy looking clueless and asking for you?" They asked. Evelyn laughed and nodded. "Down the hallway." Sage smirked as they pointed in Louis's supposed direction. "Don't look at me like that, Sage. I know what you're thinking." Evelyn called out as she walked in the direction that Sage was suggesting. "I don't know what you're talking about. Love you!" Sage laughed before Evelyn rounded the corner. "Uh-huh!" Evelyn called before turning. 

"Louis Partridge, where are you?" She whispered to herself as she walked into arched entryway that lead into the giant area that they'd be using for the ballroom scene this year. Evelyn walked into it and looked around. It was breathtakingly beautiful but so simple at the same time. It had high ceilings with 3 chandeliers hanging from them, and high windows that made the light coming in from outside glow softly, while filling the room at the same time. She gulped, knowing that sooner or later she would be dressed up and dancing with Louis Partridge in this very space. 

She then heard a voice speak to her from a foot or two away. "Are you looking for someone?" Evelyn's heart rate sped up. It was him. She turned around to greet the smirking boy that now stood in front of her. She smiled at him. "No one really important." She said, and watched his jaw drop as he scoffed. Evelyn didn't even notice that at this point, they were slowly walking towards each other. "Wow, that hurt." He said, still smirking. Evelyn rolled her eyes. "I'm just kidding, silly goose." She and Louis were now at a distance away from each other where she didn't really have to run to him, but Evelyn put down her Kanken and ran to him anyway. 

She ran to him and within seconds they were hugging. Evelyn remembered reading a comment online where someone said that Louis probably gives good hugs, whoever said that was spot on. His embrace wasn't too tight or too loose, and he didn't just stand there limply either. After a few seconds of contently embracing, he spun her around a little, causing her to make a few surprised noises and laugh.

Eventually, though, they did let go of one another, and Evelyn subconsciously took note of how close they were to one another. She smiled at the grinning boy who was (infuriatingly) taller than her. "How did you get this lost?" She asked, and he looked away, embarrassed and defensive. "Look, I don't know. No one was here and I decided to look around and then suddenly its like I teleported." He said, and Evelyn laughed. "Ok, ok. This place can be kind of confusing." She admitted. She walked back to get her Kanken as Louis said, "At least I have you as a guide." Thankfully Evelyn's back was turned to Louis, or else he would have seen her blush. She grabbed her bag and turned back to the softly smiling boy. "The others are probably here now, so we should get outta here." She told him. He gestured in front of them. "Lead the way".