Drunken Cuddles ~ Lee Taeyong

Taeyong had been your best friend for years. You had seen him at this highs and his lows, and you had always supported him throughout his career and the choices he made.

Recently, you had moved into a new apartment and, by chance, it happened to be in the same building as Taeyong's. He would always come over and knock on your door if you felt upset or he was bored. At some point you were scared he'd knock the door down. Eventually, you ended up giving him the spare key to the place since you had no roommates anyway.

The time was 3am. You had stayed up all finishing the work your boss wanted for the next day. After you washed your face, changed into your pyjamas, and tied your hair up, you snuggled into the warm blankets on your bed.

You were simply scrolling through social media when you heard the door click.

You thought to yourself who could that be. Then you remembered all of those times you've stayed up watching scary videos on YouTube about stalkers.

You slowly got up, trying not to make the floor creak as you tiptoed over to your bedroom door.

You held your hand on the cold door handle and you opened the door.

"Taeyong...?" You said, the stress left your body as you realised the man that entered your apartment was only Taeyong and not a crazy stalker.

"Y/nnnnnnnnn" Taeyong hummed. He began stumbling his way over to you as you quickly walked over to him to stop him from falling and hurting himself.

"Taeyong why are you here? This isn't your apartment you know?" You teased him. Whilst you were talking, he managed to hold his arms around your waist and ended up resting his head in the crook of his neck. Subconsciously, you hugged him back.

"You smell like alcohol" You murmured. "What will the others think if you've left alone? Have you told them?" You questioned. You also wondered just how much they drank. You knew that Taeyong wasn't one to hold his drinks well, but the fact that he thought it was a good idea to let himself into your apartment and he may not have told anyone was one that toyed with your mind.

"Taeyong, have you told the members you'd be here"

"Doyoung knows" he hummed back, his head still resting in the crook of your neck.

"And just how drunk is he?'

"Very" You laughed at his response. Still you thought it would be best to tell at least someone that Taeyong is invading your apartment.

"Taeyong, unlock your phone and I'll message someone"

"Whyyyyy" he whined

"Because Doyoung is very drunk and he may not even remember what you said to him"

"....fine" he poured as he released you from his hug. He unlocked his phone and you scrolled through his contacts. Of course you only tried to find the most trustworthy 127 member, seeing who he messaged was the least of your worries.

Hey, Johnny. This is y/n. So Taeyong is currently extremely drunk and is in my apartment. He'll probably end up staying the night since he's absolutely wasted, so I just thought I'd let you know before any alarms are raised.

Half of you wondered if Johnny was also as drunk as Taeyong, but you thought he could handle his drinks at least somewhat better. You scanned the room to find no Taeyong. You panicked slightly until you noticed the door to your bedroom was completely open.

"I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight" you whispered to yourself.

You entered your bedroom to find him half asleep on your bed. You chuckled quietly at the sight and fixed his hair slightly. Just as you were about to turn the lamp off and leave you felt a tightness on your wrist.

"... don't leave" Taeyong whispered.

"I'm not leaving. I'm only going to the couch." You smiled.

"No... please stay here..." he whispered again. You couldn't deny he was adorable when he was drunk. He became so much more clingier. He pulled at your arm once more before you gave into his clinginess.

"Fine..." you whined "you sure are clingy when you're drunk"

"For you.. yes" he pulled you into his chest. You weren't used to this feeling. Sure, you two were best friends and you've both slept over. But something about this moment felt different than before. Maybe it was because he's all cute now he's drunk...

~ Timeskip ~

It was now the morning. You woke up before Taeyong which was unsurprising considering last night. You sat up a little, careful to not wake sleeping Taeyong, and you played with his hair.

After a while, he opened his eyes.

"Ugh I have such a bad hangover- y/n?" He quickly shot up. "Did we... you know..."

"What- no" you laughed. He rested his head back into your chest and you continued to play with his hair. You noticed his face starting to blush.

"Awww is someone blushing?" You teased.

"N- no... maybe" he admitted. During this time, it became clear that you two both had some sort of affection for each other. Whatever made this affection turn more romantic and loving is something you both don't know.

"Hey, Taeyong..." you said. You suddenly became shy.

"Hmmm" he simply hummed. He too was also becoming shy.

"Why don't we... go get coffee?" You asked. You began to blush.

"As like a date, or just friends" he questioned. You questioned why he was asking and it made you even more shy. You had both spent an intimate time together, and even though Taeyong was drunk, even he remembered the feelings he felt when he was so close to you.

"Um... whatever you want it to be.." you whispered.

"A date then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ I feel like the build up to the fluff was too long but I had fun writing it. I have a few ideas as to what to do next.

~ the fluff was also not even that long so I'll try to make more in future chapters.

~ if you have any criticisms or things I could do better please let me know. (Don't be too harsh though lol)