Clone

Izuku woke up from his slumber and he saw a weird look on mostly everyone in the dorms. He ignored them and headed to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. "Hey nerd did you go somewhere around midnight?" Bakugou said to Izuku. Izuku looked confused and gave a slight no. Bakugou believed him because Izuku wasn't freaking out or anything. Mineta came by Izuku right after Izuku was done eating. "Hey traitor you were caught on camera stealing some of UA's files." Mineta said. Everyone came by the kitchen looking at Izuku like he was a traitor. But Izuku had some classmates standing for him. "Izuku didn't do a thing ok?" Jirou said to the rest of the classmates. Then even Bakugou came by and helped Izuku. "DEKU DIDNT DO A THING!" Bakugou yelled at the classmates. Then Shoto stepped in too because Izuku helped him while even trying to win in the sports festival.

Momo walk towards Izuku giving him a stern look. "Please Momo I didn't do a single thing please!" Izuku said to Momo. She then out of nowhere slapped him in the face and said "Why Izuku WHY! I thought I could trust you but I'm sorry we're over I can't be someone who's a villain!"Izuku was in shock that she didn't believe him and knew that he was going to have to go to prison. Aizawa came into the room and grabbed Izuku furiously. He was in the principals office and sees Nezu "I'm sorry Izuku I tried to tell them it wasn't you but I have no choice but to arrest you." Nezu said sadly. Izuku was then cuffed with power dampeners. Izuku was sad that most of the people that he trusted didn't believe him.

"Momo why did you do that huh!" Jirou said. Momo then looked back at her saying "I trusted him but this is too far I needed to end it!" Jirou then stayed silent and decided to visit Izuku. She was in the police department and saw Izuku in a prisoner uniform. She picked the phone on the front. "I'm sorry Izuku that I couldn't get them to believe in you." She said as she was crying. "Hey Jirou it's okay you've done your best so don't think you've let me down, you were the first person to stand up for me." Izuku said and trying to comfort her.

As the talk ended Izuku was grabbed by the officer to go back to his cell. Jirou came back at the dorms and it was nighttime. "Hey Jirou where'd you go?" Kaminari said. She didn't answer so she began walking back to her dorm but Kaminari kept following her. "Hey tell me where did you go we were just worried!" Kaminari said in a worried tone. "Fine I visited Izuku okay!" Jirou finally responded. Kaminari was confused but at the same time disappointed so he just walked away. Jirou got in her dorm and went to sleep but all she can think of was Izuku.

-couple days later-

Izuku had gotten out of prison because he was falsely accused because the heroes had learnt that the league of villains actually built a clone of Izuku which is in a rampage and is now being called Spider Cyborg same suit as Izukus but his right arm was metal and he looked like a cyborg too. Izuku returned to the dorms and saw everyone sad. Momo ran to Izuku trying to give him a hug but he backed away. "But Izuku I'm sorry for accusing you of something like that!" Momo apologizing. "No you didn't believe me so that's on you." Izuku said in a stern voice.

-couple hours later-

Izuku turned on his TV and heard a knock on his door but he didn't want to open it because he knew it was Momo. "Hey dork it's me Kyoka!"Jirou said while knocking on the door. Izuku opened it and said "Sup." "Can I come in?" Jirou asked Izuku. Izuku then nodded and closed the door and also locking it. "So what do you want?" Izuku asked Jirou. Jirou then replied "So I heard you and Momo not getting together anymore?" Jirou stated. Izuku then sighed and nodded and jumped on his bed. "I guess we weren't meant to be." Izuku said softly. Jirou had a sad look on her face and saw a acoustic guitar in Izukus closet. "You play the guitar now?" Jirou trying to get an answer. Izuku then was sweating. "U-Um N-No N-Not A-at all!" Izuku speaking nervously.

Jirou then opened Izukus closet and grabbed the guitar and handed it to Izuku "Show me if you can really play and if you hold back I will." Jirou threatening Izuku with her ear jacks but she started to chuckle and Izuku said "So which song you want to hear?" She then said "I don't care just something you like to play." Izuku nodded.

"Until I Bleed Out"

"So di-

Izuku then was cut by Jirou hugging him and crying so all he did was just hug her back and the night ended.

-Hey guys hope you guys like this and also stay tuned for the next chapter because it will
be a good one!-