Temptation

I came back to my place from a long ass day from work. I would go and visit Melanie or even call but im just too tired to do that.

Speaking of Melanie, ever since we had our dinner date she's been acting kind of bothered. I should have known something would be up with her seeing that I myself recognized alot of faces in that place. Someone must have got in her ear when she went to the bathroom. Lord knows Melanie is easily influenced by what other people say to her.

I plopped down on my couch as my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to check to see who it was and when I read the name my face went down. I ignored the call and put my phone on the table.

All I want to do is relax but my phone is stopping me from doing so. I picked my phone up again ready to turn it off if it was the person that called last time but it wasn't.

"What!" I answered my phone

"Oh is that how you talk to your girl?"

I sighed. If another girl saids that to me, "Don't act brand new, Asia"

Unlike the rest of the girls I messed with Asia was different. We actually did have a relationship but it didn't work out. Of course just like Melanie she let people get in her ear about me.

I'm so sick of that. People hold that I mess with alot of females against me and I don't know why. I'm not in no relationship with anyone so what I do when im single should not bother you when im in a relationship because I can separate my single life from a being a one woman man. Bitches don't think I can.

Asia is the only girl I had feelings for other than Melanie. Keyword is had, I had feelings for that girl but the only girl worth chasing is Melanie. Even though Asia broke up with me she still loves to pop up and tell me how she still has feelings for me and she made a huge mistake.

Whatever.

"No, you don't act brand new Trey"

"I'm good, so what do you want?"

"I'm back in town"

"Okay,"

"And I want to see you"

"Can't help you"

"Come on, Trey, please don't be like that"

I heard something fall in my room so I got up from the couch.

When I reached my room I almost dropped my phone when I seen Asia standing on the other side of my bed with lingerie on.

"How did you get in here?"

She held up my spare key that I gave to her when we were involved. Damn, I knew I should have asked for it back.

She walked over to me and once she was in front of me she pushed me against the wall, "Come on Trey, tell me you don't miss this" she began to undo her bra.

"Asia, you have to go" That was so hard for me to say but im not about to mess up what I have with Melanie for this.

Asia ignored me and began to suck on my neck. I always loved when she did that. Something about that tongue of hers.

I took a deep breath trying to not let this get to me but man it felt so good.

God temptation is a bitch. Why must I be tested like this?