Don't Speak About What You Don't Know

One of the outfits I bought when I was out shopping with Neci appeared to be too big for me, so right now im at the store in the mall trying to take it back but the sales women just wont take it.

"Now why exactly can't I return this?" I said irratated.

It takes alot to make me actually mad and this right here is taking me there. I just don't see no real valid point on why it cant be returned

"Because I ringed the items up wrong so the reciept is just, isnt going to do"

I looked at her like she just lost it, "How do you ring something up wrong?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "It happens sometimes, im sorry"

"It's alright," I sighed, "Enjoy the rest of your day," I faked a smile.

"You too"

As much as I wanted to ring her neck, I kept my cool and walked out the store with my bag. I had plans to spend the money I got back else where. Oh well, it's a lost cost right now.

I was getting ready to walk towards the elevators when I spotted Rashon and Marie coming out a store from the other side. I quickly walked over to them, "Ay, Rashon and Marie"

They both stopped and watched as I walked up to them.

"Hey Mel," Rashon greeted, "Dang, been seeing you alot latley"

"Yeah, we dont see you for some odd time and now your everywhere," Marie said with a slight attitude.

I didn't feed into her, that's just Marie,"I love you too Marie" She rolled her eyes, "So how have you two been?"

The get together I had was a little over a week ago and I haven't talked to any of the girls since. Im not surprize either, you never know how things stand with everybody these days.

"I have been good, just working and focusing on my man" Rashon said with a smile.

"Ugh, can we not speak of males right now, they are nothing but assholes," Marie said as she crossed her arms under her chest.

"I see someone is still having realationship problems," I said

"Gee you think, this nigga stay putting me in a bad mood, im not usually not this cranky" I looked over at Rashon with a puzzled look on my face. She looked the same way. Marie noticed, "Oh both of you can kiss my ass"

"No thank you, cousin" Rashon said while laughing "What are you doing here anyway Mel?"

I held up the bag, "I tried to return this outfit I bought but the store couldn't take back because the girl messed up when she rung it up"

"That dont even make sense,"

"Same thing I said"

Marie snatched the bag out of my hand, "What size is this?" She asked

"Um 16"

"Just my size"

"With your ass" Rashon commented, "Think again,"

Marie rolled her eyes, "You know Rashon we could fight right here right now but im a lady"

I laughed, "You can have it Marie, I wont even make you buy it off of me"

"Good cause i wasnt about to pay you"

"Anyways, we were about to go to the food court Mel, wanna come"

"Sure"

We didn't waste anytime making it to the food court. I guess we were that hungry. After we got our food, we all found a free table and sat down.

"So um, have yall talked to Krissy?" I asked

"Like once since we were all at your place" Rashon answered, "Why?"

"I dont know what it is, but something is up with her, like when I came back in the morning from Trey's and..." Marie cut me off, "Whoa whoa remwind, came back from Treys...in the morning"

"So that's where you went, nasty" said Rashon

"It wasnt what yall think, I went to say good night to his neice"

"So how you end up leaving in the morning?"

"I fell asleep while waiting on Trey,"

"Waiting for what?"

"For him to give me something"

"Dick,"

"Mail!"

Rashon laughed but Marie had a stern look on her face, "Melanie you are not acting all teenage love affiar with him again are you?"

"No im not, im not worried about Trey" A lie, "There's nothing between us anymore anyway" Another lie.

"Truth be told, was there ever?"

I put my food down and looked at Marie, "What is that suppose to mean?"

I heard Rashon sighed, "Here we go,"

"Come on Mel you can still not be this naive, Trey doesnt feel no one but himself"

"Why was it always so hard for you to believe that he actually liked me?"

"Cause he never did," She raised her tone, "This nigga sleeps with any bitch that breaths and you think he's into you or was, if he was then he would have stopped being such a hoe,"

"Marie, you dont even know what you're talking about"

"Yes I do, wake up Melanie" she began to look straight past me, "My point exactly," She said while pointing.

I turned around and seen Trey walking with his arm over this girl, another random chick. It doesnt even phase me anymore. I turned back to Marie, "So what, he's not my man"

"But you wish he was, don't you"

I had enough of this. I love Marie like my sister reguardless of what happen with all of us. But sometimes sisters fight.

I stood up from my seat and picked up my cup of pepsi. I took the lid off and before I realized it, I spilled it all in Marie's lap. "Enjoy the rest of your day"

I slammed the empty cup on the floor and proceeded to walk away. I heard Marie scream all type of names to me but I just tuned her out.