~Chapter 6 - Screams~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zane Kestin Ro'Meave~

It was night time and I was in a sleeping bag, next to Nana...I wanted to stay by Nana's side. I couldn't sleep. I opened my eyes and realized why. Nana wasn't next to me. I sat up. I heard crying...I followed the sound to the back of the house. There was Nana kneeled in front of a Pole. But I quickly realized why Nana was crying. The Pole was an Emerald Green. I kneeled down next to her.

"Nana. What's wrong?" I asked. She tried to tell me, but I couldn't understand because her voice was choked up. "Nana, breath..." I told her. She took heavy breaths. I had my hand on her back, trying to sooth her. I turned her around to face me. I took off my mask and kissed her (MY DAMN ZANA / ZANE~CHAN SHIP! ANFAFOSDAJFOISD ~Pleb). I felt her lean in and kiss me back. We broke apart, blushing and I put my mask back on. "Now, tell me what's wrong," I said soothingly.

"T-The color of the P-Pole is the same as G-Garroth's eyes in St-Starlight," she stammered. I pulled her in close, now knowing that I was right.

"It's okay Nana..." I tried to sooth her...Suddenly, a scream echoed throughout the garden.

"DAI!" The voice screamed. Nana turned pale, looked up and hurried back to the house. I followed her. She began crying harder. I saw why. In the dim light of the night sky, Nana's sister layed there, sprawled out. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head and her Mouth was open. A dagger was stabbed straight at her heart. Shi turned and glared at Nana. Nana took one look at the glare and began crying harder than ever.

"It's you Nana..." Fo said darkly. "Isn't it."

"W-What do you mean?!" Nana choked.

"Sure, the first three deaths happened while you weren't here and it was an accident. But ever since you came, one family member has been dying by being stabbed."

"Fo's right Nana," Shi said. "We all look similar and you only want HIM for yourself!" Shi looked at me, blushing.

"N-No!" Nana cried.

* . * . * . *

The next morning, Nana didn't feel like helping. I brought her to the Hotel where we talked to our friends. Garroth, repeatedly apologized to Nana. She looked down into her lap. Her tears fell onto her pants.

"Kawaii~Chan..." Aphmau said. "It's okay."

"B-But-" Nana started.

"Kawaii~Chan," Katelyn said. "Forget the past."

"But Katelyn~Sama."

"Katelyn's right," Lucinda said. "Leave the past in the past."

"O-Okay Lucinda~Chan," Nana said. I looked up to see Aaron. I had a sudden urge to kill him, but then it passed. That was strange. I shook the feeling off.

"Let's go," I said. I helped Nana to her feet. She wiped her eyes.

Back at the Garden, Shi came up.

"W-What do you want Shi?" Nana asked.

"That is no way to speak to your older sister!" She said. She turned to me and asked sweetly, "do you want to help me?"

"No," I responded. "I'm going to help Nana calm down."

"What does she need calming down for?!" Shi said, outraged.

"None of your business!" Nana shot back.

"It is my business!" Shi said. "I am your sister and I have the right to know!"

"And I have the right to not tell you!" Nana said.

"C'mon Nana," I whispered. I brought her back to the house, aware of anything that might cause her to get upset again. Shi was following us, but I could tell Nana didn't care.

I set Nana down on the couch. She buried her face into her hands as I sat next to her. I put my arms around her, comforting her.

"What is going on?!" Shi asked. "If you don't answer me, I'm going to tell Ma to get the answer out of you!" Nana looked up and rested her head on my shoulder. Shi clenched her hands and said, "TELL ME!" Nana closed her eyes, tears falling out. I wiped them with my thumb.

"Ma is going to get the Answer out of you!" Shi said, standing up. "You missed 3 burials! Ma will want to know why and she'll try to get you to say what happened!" Nana shook her head.

* . * . * . *

"Nana Ashida!" Her mom said. "Tell us what happened and maybe it will explain why you were late!" Her mom had asked me to go outside so she could have a private chat with her daughters, but I denied, wanting to keep Nana company.

"I don't want to talk about it," Nana whispered.

"Nana! Tell your mom what happened!" Her mom said. "You missed 3 burials and I want to know why!"

"SO WHAT?!" Nana screamed, sitting straight up. I held her hand. A felt a flicker of an Urge to hurt her. So far it was Aaron and now it was

 happening to Nana mostly. I shrugged it off.

"TELL US!" Shi said, next to her mom.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Nana cried. Fresh tears were falling down her face now.

"We are your Family!" Her mom said. "Of course we will!"

"NO YOU WON'T!" Nana cried. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE A FRIEND WHO COULD HAVE DIED!" She was talking about Aphmau...She could have died, but Lucinda helped her get through with the help of Me, Kim and Ghost

"OF COURSE WE DID!" Shi screamed.

"Yea right," Nana mumbled, tears flowing faster. I took her by the hand.

That night...I felt as if I was being watched. Nana was asleep, peacefully next to me. I climbed out of my sleeping bag and decided to take a small walk...It was raining, so I pulled my hood up. I was just 12 to 20 feet away from the front porch when I screamed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think I should make a Book 2 when I am finished with this story?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~La Pleb has been Here...She has become Ded from thinking this might be the shortest story she had eva made