IX. BOTTLES & BEAUTIFUL EYES

Start from the beginning

"Lose the buzz-cut." I tell him, as he chuckles a little, shaking his head.

"Alright." He replies. "Anything else?"

"You have beautiful eyes." I tell him, slurring slightly, as he chuckles again.

"You know, when you remember this in the morning, you're going to be really embarrassed." He tell me, as I hold his hand, that was stroking my cheek.

"You should laugh more." I continue. "You have an amazing laugh."

"You do, too." He replies. "And, I barely hear you laugh."

"This isn't about you." I tell him, and he laughs.

"Alright, go to sleep." He tells me, as I close my eyes once again, snuggling more and more into the covers, as I intertwine the finger of our hands.

I TURN ON MY bed, but realize I couldn't, because of the hold on my hand. I look down, and see my hand intertwined with Stiles', who was on the floor, snoring. I groan, as I separate our hands, and hold my head, which felt like it was about to explode.

I slowly move the covers from over me, and stand up, already feeling the loss of heat. I move towards the door, but just as I was about to turn the doorknob, his voice stops me.

"You're really talkative when you're drunk." He tells me, as he sits up, rubbing his hand over his face, as I sigh, turning around.

I don't say anything, just give him a blank face. He stand up, and walks towards me, his small smile falling when he sees my face.

"Look, it's not a big deal." He tells me, concerned. "You got drunk, and crashed here, it's cool."

"No, it's not, Stiles." I reply. "I shouldn't even be taking to you."

"What?" He questions, confused. "What happened? Did something happen yesterday?"

"Nothing happened." I tell him.

"If this is about that kiss on the cheek, I'm sorry, alright." He says. "I won't do that ever again, I crossed the like, and I shouldn't have done that."

"It's not about that, Stiles." I reply. "I just-" I cut myself off, not know what to say, making me feel frustrated.

"What happened?" He asks. "Everything was fine with you yesterday."

"Nothing was fine!" I say a little louder. "Nothing in my life, is ever fine. It's just one bad choice after another, and then one more!"

"What are you taking about?" He asks me, confused.

"I'm talking about the fact, that people keep getting hurt because of me!" I answer. "Hell, most of the time it's me who's hurting them!"

"I don't believe that, Alex." He tells me, as he walks towards me.

"You don't even know me." I tell him. "You don't know what I've done." My eyes are filled with unshed tears, as I look at him. 

I turn around, as rush out of there, ignoring his calls, as I finally let the tears go.

I WAS AT LYDIA'S birthday party, but I was keeping my distance, because Gerard's orders.

I sigh, as I lean on a pillar, closing my eyes.

"Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?" I hear Stiles' voice, and my eyes immediatly open, but I find him and Scott taking nearby, not having noticed me.