>>18<<

The next day Eva was sitting in the classroom with a boy from her class. Hawk was in another classroom, and Miguel haven't talked to her in a long time. Demetri was sitting with Miguel and they were whispering about something. Miguel haven't talked to Eva in a long time. Miguel smiled at Eva and she akwardly smiled back at him. 

____________

The bell rang and Eva quickly walked up to Miguel who was still sitting on his chair. She took a seat beside him.

"Miguel what's wrong?" The brunette sounded worried and Miguel looked her in the eyes. Her heart started beating faster, and she couldn't help it.

"It's Sam...I really want to meet her parents, but apparently I'm just her Lab partner " Miguel said sarcasticly with a sigh. Eva put her hand on his shoulder, and he looked her in the eyes again. Eva knew exactly what was going on, and why Sam didn't wanted him to meet his parents. She felt guilty for keeping things from Miguel.

"Hey, maybe you should just talk to her and tell her how you feel. I know Sam, she'll understand you." Eva smiled at the boy with a sad face. 

As they got out of the classroom, Eva and Miguel noticed that Sam was standing outside the door waiting for Miguel. Miguel nervously looked at Eva.

"You got this" She whispered with a smile and walked away, so they could talk.

As Eva was walking through the hallway, her eyes caught Hawk who was laughing with the other cobras. Eva was about to join them, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around and saw Miguel with an upset face...again. 

"Wh-What-" Eva confusely looked for Sam, behind Miguel. She wasn't there. Miguel cut her off immediately with sigh.

"The cobras are going to the park later. I would love to see you there" He smiled, but Eva could see that the smile was just a mask on his face.

"Y-Yeah, I'd love to come. It would be fun" Eva smiled at the tall boy. Miguel's eyes were on something behind Eva. Before she turned around to see what is was, she felt a soft grib around her waist. 

"Hey, princess" A voice said and she smiled. Eva already knew that it was Hawk. Miguel's smile faded away as he lowered his look. 

"Hey babe" Eva turned around and kissed the boy in the Mohawk. He slowly put his hands on her cheeks, causing her to get butteflies in her stomach. 

"You comin to the park later?" He asked Eva with a smirk, causing her to blush.

"Yeah, Miguel just told me that you guys were chilling at the park later." Eva looked back at Miguel who was trying to smile at both of them. Something was wrong.

_____________

"Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri told Miguel, who was ovethinking about the whole Sam-thing. Eva was sitting on the ground while doing some stretching exercises. 

"I told you I'm not hungry, man" Miguel was fiddling with his hands. 

"I still think you're overraecting" Demetri told Miguel. Eva agreed, but she didn't say anything. She was a little annoyed of Miguel who was overreacting, but on the other side she felt guilty for not telling him about the rivalry between Johnny and Daniel.

"I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what i saw" Miguel told Demetri causing Eva to look at him confusely. 

"What are you talking about?" Eva asked Miguel, but got interrupted by Hawk. He was training with Bert...Or you could just say that he was kicking Bert's ass.