>>13<<

The next day Eva was at school. She didn't see Eli the whole day and that got her worried. Maybe he was too hurt of Johnny's words. She couldn't focus at school all day because of Eli. She was worried about him. She kept thinking about the kiss. Were they more than just friends now? All these thoughts were driving her crazy.

"Hey, Eva" Miguel whispered to the daydreaming girl. She flinched and looked at him?

"What? What happend?" Eva looked around the class.

"Are you okay? I mean you've barely talked all day. Is everything allright?" He asked her worried. 

"No..yeah I'm fine It's just...I cant forget what sensei did yesterday. Its was too much" She sighed and looked down at her fingers. 

Miguel put a hand on her shoulder causing her to look at him in the eyes. He smiled at her. "I talked to sensei yesterday. But i know sensei. He just wants the best for all of us" Eva looked at Miguel with disbelief.

"Miguel, sensei does not want the best for us. He bullied your best friend yesterday and what did you do? You decided to just stand there and watch your friend getting bullied and do absolutely nothing." She spit at Miguel. He looked pissed now.

"Hey, I was the one who talked to sensei and I'm pretty sure you heard what i told sensei. But if you still think that i didn't do anything about it then fine." Eva looked up at Miguel's angry face.

"Miguel that's not what i meant. I just...I'm sorry. Today is just not my day" Eva told Miguel and suddenly the bell rang. She grabbed her things and rushed out of the classroom. Miguel felt bad for talking like that to Eva.

___________

Eva and Miguel were heading to the dojo together. There was just an akward silence between them. Eva was hoping that Eli would be there. Suddenly Miguel broke the silence.

"Hey, uhm...I just....wanted to apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have reacted like that" He lowered his look.

"Hey, It's fine. Besides I dont get sad when i get yelled at. It only makes me stronger. I hate those emotional girls who literally cries over everything." She joked causing Miguel to laugh. 

"Wow, your a tough girl. Even I'm more girly than you are." He joked and Eva giggled.  

___________

Everyone were now standing in their positions at the dojo. Eva noticed that some kids quit. She sighed when she didn't see Eli. Johnny walked out of the office and there was silence in the dojo. Eva looked down at her feet and tried to avoid Johnny. Miguel broke the silence as Johnny walked past him.

"Three more absences, sensei" Miguel looked dissappointed. 

"Bunch of pussies" Aisha said disgusted. She sounded like Johnny. 

"No, It's my fault." Eva looked up at Johnny. She was surprised when she heard him say that.

"Since you joined Cobra Kai, I have been hard on you. I've called you names, I've humiliated you. Some of you, I've hit. And for that...I dont apologize" And there was the old Johnny, again. Eva rolled eyes at him.

"Cobra kai is about strength. If your not strong on the inside you cant be strong on the outside. And right now, your all weak. And i know that. Because i was you. I used to have no friends. Used to be the weirdo kid. Not that weird, i still hooked up with babes and all that. But the point is that i wasn't the badass sensei that I am today. Just like a cobra, i had to shed my loser skin...to find my true power. And you guys will too." He told everyone. Eva was surprised at his little talk.