Taking This Shot Was Not Bad

Start from the beginning

Vansh: We are paying back, Riddhima. He is living in our house for free.

Riddhima: Vansh! I'm going and let me do this.

KABIR'S POV:-

Aahaa! This is what we call life. My love beside me doing all my care and me enjoying it to the fullest. It was two days back I was shot. From that day, Riddhima never left my side. But now I'll have to do something to keep Riddhima close to me all the time.

Riddhima: Kabir, take these medicines. The doctor said you're recovering fast.

Kabir: Riddhima, thank you so much. If you wouldn't have taken things in your hand, I'd be dead by now.

Riddhima: Shhh! Don't say anything like that. And I should be thankful. You saved Vansh and Ishani, both's life. Thank you for saving their lives.

Vansh ( coming out of nowhere ): Yes Kabir. Thank you. ( to Riddhima ) Riddhima, Daadi was calling you. You go and look what she wants.

I saw her going. I focused on Vansh again. He saying thank you? Fishy. He must be here for something. And not just for some thank you.

VANSH'S POV:-

Me saying thank you to him. Huh! Even if I take thousand rebirths, I'm not saying thank you to him. He needs to be shown his place. From two days, two fucking days, my Riddhima is not with me. Why? Just to help him recover. One more minute and I'll go mad.

Vansh: Cut the crap, okay? Riddhima is mine and will never be yours. So think twice before seeing yourself with her again. Stop with this bullshit, okay? She was never yours. She'll no more help you recover.

I left from there. I saw Riddhima coming back. She was saying about going back to Kabir's room. But I took her in my arms and took her to our room.

Vansh: Riddhima, by putting handcuffs on us, I'll be the happiest person. And I don't even mind staying in that state forever.

Riddhima: But Vansh...

Vansh: Seriously, Riddhima. After two fucking days I'm meeting you properly and you're behind that useless person.

Riddhima: But Vansh, he needs me.

Vansh: What about me? You want to say that I don't need you. And there are many more ways to pay him back. I'll throw money at his face to pay him back. But you, you are not going back to him. No matter what. You don't know. He has bad intentions. He realized that he lost a gem like you. And he is adamant on getting you back. Now also he is planning to bring you closer to him.

She gave me a confused look. I took her towards his bedroom door. It was closed. I indicated her to listen to what he's saying.

Kabir: Aryan, now I'll act as if I have a serious leg problem. As she is a physiotherapist, she'll offer to help. I'll happily accept it and try to get her back to me. Then only me and my Riddhima.

Aryan: Wow bro. What a plan! Nice. Keep going. I'm there to support you.

I took her to our room. She was sitting there silent. I hugged her tightly.

Vansh: Riddhima, this is why we shouldn't bring a third person. Especially the person who used you badly.

Riddhima: I know, Vansh. I'm not even hurt anymore. I did help him recover and according to me it was a payback. But, tell me Vansh, is that third person allowed who only brings happiness in pur life?

Vansh: What are you talking about?

Riddhima: Vansh, I'm pregnant.

Vansh: Riddhimaaa!!! You're making me the happiest person in the world. But when did you know this?

Riddhima: In these two days. Vansh I didn't ignore you but I thought Kabir really needed me.

Vansh: Shhh! No Kabir right now. Just me, you and our baby.

NOTE:

Dear AditiPandoh , did it match with what you wanted? If no then sorry. But I tried my best. And also thank you for giving me a such a great idea. I was really out of ideas. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜