Chapter 8 I'm Sorry

WARNING talks about self harm and eating disorders. Please skip if you don't like topics like this. There is a warning page at the top of this book to tell you everything you should know about this book or my other books. Again please skip if you don’t like these kinds of topics 

Chapter 8 I’m sorry

Jeremy remembered reading something about after having a panic attack it would cause side effects such as tiredness, headache, painful throats and so on. Water or tea would help the headache and throat pains, he doesn't have tea but he brought up four water bottles so he could start with that. He quickly reaches out for one of the water bottles and opens it for her before giving it to her. Fawn takes it to him with shaky hands.

Fawn was still feeling embarrassed and guilty of everything. She remembered what happened twenty minutes ago, she passed out in his arms. She felt ashamed and embarrassed to be that open to someone and to even pass out in his arms were so… embarrassing. Especially to cry in front of him was so… gross feeling, but it did make her feel better. But that still didn't stop her from not making eye contact with him so she made sure to keep her eyes everywhere else then his. Jeremy watches her take small sips of the water and not make any eye contact with him, causing him to sigh and take a seat onto the bed close to her. His brown eyes scan the room a couple of times before landing onto her, they scan over her face and body trying to figure out what he could say to her. 

Just by the way her body was acting he could tell; her mind was at war with so many thoughts that was being pushed onto her and then when she had a thought she wanted to dwell on it just slipped away from her causing her to get frustrated with herself because she cant remember it and she wants so bad to think about it. 

Jeremy knew he had to talk to her about this all, he could tell that she wanted to tell him since she basically stripped most of her upper body clothes off, only leaving her bra on. She was trying to tell him and it made him happy to know that she wasn't trying to hide them from him anymore. It also made him more happy to only see old scars on his body and no new ones. 

“Fawn... why didn't you tell me?” he asked her. He moved the bottles on her bed to the ground and got closer to her. He grabbed a hold of her arms and pulled her body to his, she was basically sitting on his lap with her head on his shoulder, one arm wrapped around his neck and her free hand was holding a good grip of his shirt. “I'm not going to judge you” he adds softly as he rubs her back. 

She stared down to her lap, “I’m sorry Jeremy. I really am” she starts off. 

“It's ok…” he whispers into her ear. 

She shakes her head, “i’m sorry i never meant to leave you… i just i left because i was sick. I wasn't sick as physical but more as mentaly. I-i-i had days that were great and most of them were when i was with you” she adds on. 

Jeremy sat there holding her close to him as he listened to her, “I had days where i was feeling happy, joyful and with a lot of hope. But then I had days where i didnt feel anything at all, no pain and no emotions. Noooo…. Nothing” she said. She tightens her eyes and shakes her head. 

She knew if this wasn't Klaus or Jeremy she wouldn't be saying this to anyone else then her doctor. She wouldn't be opening up to her mom for a while, she cant even say i love you to her without feeling gross and unattached with that kind of emotion. 

“And I felt bad for feeling nothing that I caused myself to feel something. I needed to feel something, anything and the only thing I thought of was causing myself to feel pain. I cut myself most of the time but at times i would burn myself. Burning myself was mostly when i was out because i couldn't handle waiting to get home” she pulled her sleeves up and showed him her scars.