The two had even begun to make out as they tried to decipher what they were feeling throughout the kiss

The two had even begun to make out as they tried to decipher what they were feeling throughout the kiss. Janes hand wound up into Diego's hair, his hands squeezing her hips tightly afraid to let her go in this moment. "Finally you two got together." Five commented suddenly appearing in Diego's open door frame. The two pulled apart fast as possible and looked to him with wide eyed and blushing faces. "It's not-" "We arnt-" the two stuttered at the same time before catching the others eyes and turning away blushing.

Five just shrugged and left the two who couldn't even look the other in the eye anymore. "We should get going." Jane rushed out not looking at him as she began to walk out of the room. "Jane-" Diego began to say but she was already rushing down the hall, down the stairs, and out to his car sitting in the passenger seat. Taking deep calming breathes trying to hear what the others were saying in the underground. Most were happy besides hammerhead and the other protective personalities. Baby doll was grossed out and Penny was just anxious.

Diego shortly walked out look aggravated which worried Jane at first. "I'm sorry if I made things awkward. I just- I've never gotten to- Miranda is the only one of us that got to experience stuff like that. And that was before my time so their not really my own memories. And she's gone now...... so sometimes it feel like I lose parts of her as time goes on. Her memories are not as clear as others." Jane explained playing with her nails and not looking at him.

Diego felt bad for Jane. He was her first kiss and she thought he hated it due to his words from earlier. "It's not awkward I just- I like you Jane I do but..... I don't want to pressure you and I don't want to make you upset. I actually enjoy your company more then anyone else, and it would make me upset to lose this." Diego tried to explain but it confused Jane more then relieve. "You wouldn't lose my friend ship over a kiss-" she began to say but Diego began full blown laughing something that she'd never heard. "It's not the kiss I'm talking about Jane." Diego stated firmly after stopping his laughing fit and Jane  felt a smile. She was still confused but it made her subconscious feel better at his words.

Suddenly the car opened and Klaus stood there with a bright smile. "Hope I'm not interrupting something." Klaus smirked having caught the two kissing earlier. Unlike Five he didn't interrupt and had kept walking, as the two blushed he chuckled and climbed in hitting Diego multiple times in the head with his bag. "So where am I dropping you off?" Diego asked agitated after being hit.

—————————————————————

Klaus  gave the directions which led them to a veteran bar that made Diego and Jane share uneasy looks

Klaus  gave the directions which led them to a veteran bar that made Diego and Jane share uneasy looks. Klaus took his stuff walking in, Diego just sat parked there unsure of what to do. Jane just groaned before opening her door and walking into the bar. Men whistled at her earning a pointed middle finger, Janes eyes scanning until she saw Klaus by a picture board.

"What's up buddy?" Jane asked scanning the photo her eyes landing on what looked to be Klaus.... in the 1900's. "Is that you?" Jane asked in disbelief but Klaus nodded. "That's me and that's- Dave. I guess I accidentally time traveled back in time. I loved him. He died in my arms." Klaus sniffled holding the dog tags around his neck.

Diego walked in unnoticed by Klaus and he was glaring at the vets who seemed to stare at Janes body. "Just go away please." Klaus said as he noticed Diego and wiped away some stray tears. "Not until you talk to me." Diego said clamping a hand on Klaus shoulder. "Is that a threat. You threatening me?" Klaus asked making Jane laugh.

"No offenses Klaus but even I think I could take you." Jane joked making smile grimly. "Hey guys." A random old man said from behind us making us turn around except Klaus. "This bar? It's for vets only." The man said trying to sound superior and giving Jane a look over as if that would impress her that he was a vet. "I am a vet." Klaus said unimpressed and not even look g at the man.

"Really?" The veteran chuckled as Diego and Jane looked to Klaus, Jane worried and Diego confused. "Where's you serve?" The vet dug for info making Janes blood pressure rise. "Klaus you don't have to answer this prick if you don't want to. He can shove his head up his own ass if he has questions." Jane seethed through clenched teeth.

"Now listen here baby girl. He wants to stay in here without getting his ass kicked he will answer my questions. Why don't you get yourself a drink I'm sure me or one of the other guys wouldn't mind your company." The man said making Janes face scrunch up in distaste. "Look man we don't want a fight. But if your smart you'll keep your comments to yourself." Diego replied hotly as he stood in the way of the mans view of Jane.

"Like Jane said it's none of your business where I served." Klaus finally answered the man still not looking away from the photo of him and Dave. "You got balls coming in here pretending you're one of us." The vet answered glaring at Klaus taking his glare off Diego. "Oh I have every right to be here just like you asshole." Klaus responded unimpressed slowly turning around to face the agitated man.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa Hey. Slow down Marine." Diego said putting himself between Klaus and the Vet. "All right my brothers just had a few too many. And Jane is with us so you can just leave her out of this as well. Let's just call it a day all go out own way." Diego tried to solve the issues at hand.  "Sure thing." The vet said with fake enthusiasm that made Jane tense. "Thank you." Diego said unknowing of the mans desires.

"Klaus-" he began to call for his brother when the vet interrupted him. Maybe because his fellow vets were now helping surround the small group and he felt cocky but it made Jane begin to shiver. "As long as you apologize." The man states looking right at Klaus. Klaus and Jane laughed knowing it was highly unlikely considering Klaus was notoriously obnoxious and unapologetic. "Fine. I'm sorry. He's sorry. We're all sorry. So we good?" Diego asked but Jane interrupted, "I'm not sorry ass wipe." Jane snapped making Diego let out a sigh. "I wanna hear him say it."  The vet said ignoring Jane who glared at him even harsher. "Hey man I'm just trying to-" Diego started but Klaus cut him off and Janes laughter at the vets ridiculous request.

"No no he's right Diego. He's right. He's right. I'd like to apologize..... that you." He begins to say as he walks towards the vet. "Are depriving some village of their idiot!" Klaus yells in the mans face making Jane laugh.  The nan goes to hit Klaus who surprisingly ducks and the head bunts the vet.  Soon a whole bar fight broke out Diego and Jane also joining in as the trio fought their way out and to the car.

Jane had slipped the phot to Klaus as they got kn the car, she had grabbed it during the fight. "Figured you'd want it." She answered sweetly as Diego looked confused as to why Klaus would want it and Klaus looked ready to cry. "Thanks Jane." He said leaning back into his seat in the back of the car staring at the photo.

Jane looked to Diego who was already looking at her, "you good Hargreeves?" Jane asked making Diego shake his head and focus on driving. "Yeah- yeah I'm good." He says moving his eyes to the road in a hurry as Jane googled but dropped the topic.