Flashback of her and Maurizio together:

"Maurizio your doing it wrong"I utter out to a stress looking Maurizio .

"I don't know how to do it baby",he says giving me puppy eyes.I look up and see his beautiful green eyes ,his dirty blond hair messed up by how many times he keeps pulling it. I love him so much ,thank you god for sending him to me ,he truly is my other half.

"Baby just sit down I'll do it" I say to him ,all he does is lay down next to me and look at me intensely.I go back to painting ,but I can't because I feel his intense eyes looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that",I say facing my head towards him.

"Like what baby I'm just admiring how sexy you look"he says smugly

End of flashback
"Elanora"

"Elanora did you hear me"

"Hello" Romano prys trying to get my attention.I quickly shake the memory of me and Maurizio .

"Sorry what I got a little distracted"I say nervously to him.

"A little are you okay Princess" ,Romano utters worriedly ,making my heart swell with love.

"Yeah just an old memory I got of someone", I say looking at his beautiful blue eyes who only hold understanding.

"Ok come on let's paint and then we'll eat something",he says changing the subject for me.

"Yes ok you start on that wall and I'll start over here"I say while getting the paint brushes ready.

Couple hours later me and Romano are finally done ,we spent some time talking about common things like books .He loves to read like me and he says he loves rainy days finally someone like me.I truly love bonding with my siblings.

Me and Romano spent an extra hour in my room looking at my galaxy roof

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Me and Romano spent an extra hour in my room looking at my galaxy roof.We talked about everything ,books ,authors,politics,etc.I also told him I knew how to street race .He was surprised and worried that one day I would get hurt.

"Dinners ready principessa"said a cheerful Gabriel looking at my galaxy roof with admiration in his eyes.

"Wow princess it's beautiful but not as beautiful as you",he says making me blush red.

"Come on were only waiting for you to",he says sprinting down the stairs into the big dinning room.Making me and Romano chuckle at his antics.

Our Florजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें