"Just stay. Please stay with me."

"Of course I will."

"Yeah... I know you always stay."

I let out a small smile even though he couldn't see with his shut eyes. I admired his soft face that had relaxed significantly since I touched him. I focused on rubbing soothing circles across his cheek with my thumb while he let himself be comforted.

It was a few minutes later that I felt the presence of the others near us and then Jimin had finally opened his eyes. He didn't look like he was on the brink of tears, but rather he seemed solemn and fatigued.

"What's the matter, Jiminie? Some people have already left, we should start loading up the car soon." Seokjin's gentle voice accompanied by his soft head pat caused Jimin to turn to him for a moment before he rushed into the eldest's arms. I felt concerned as he hid his face away. Glancing at the others, they looked to me for answers but I shrugged in response.

❀♡❀

After some encouragement and us all shuffling into one of the nearby study rooms for more privacy, Jimin finally backed away from Seokjin's hold and furiously wiped his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be upset, really. I shouldn't, but I feel even more upset when I think that I'm even remotely upset about this."

"What are you upset about?"

Taehyung soothingly stood next to the male and held his hands tightly.

"They cut me off. They actually did it. She said that I've gravely disappointed her and that if I wanted to be "rebellious" then so be it. She said, and I quote, 'We'll see how long you last before you come crawling back to us asking for money that your soulmates can't provide and crying because they couldn't give you enough love either.'"

We were all kind of stunned before our faces darkened. I let out a scoff at the thought of that woman.

"Well it's a damn good thing I've already shown the video to Joonie's parents."

Out eyes zeroed in on Jungkook and he nonchalantly shrugged.

"What! You showed them it?"

"Of course. I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand the way she looked at y/n and you. I can't stand the way she spoke to us and treats Jimin. I can't stand her just walking around freely. I promised to keep us together and I'm cutting her off before she can try leaving with a clean record. At this point since they cut Jimin out too, please don't take this offensively, but technically she would have no affiliations with our families and they would cut ties because of her past actions, right? Or maybe I was being dumb and made a mistake. I'm sorry."

"Wait, wait no. Jungkook has a point. My parents and Taehyung's are only working with yours because of us. If your mother cut you off, then we have a right to cut her off too."

Jimin bit his lip nervously as Namjoon's eyes held a glint in them while he praised Jungkook by pressing a loving kiss to the boy's cheek.

"But the damage has already technically been done because I already showed them the videos though. I'm sorry, Jiminie. I should've waited for your oka-"

"No. Let them get what they deserve. She thinks I need her but I don't. If anything, she used me to get more profit and social connections. Good job, Jungkookie."

Jungkook's face lit up from the praise and he adorably looked at Jimin with glimmering eyes. Jimin lightly pat Jungkook's back in approval.

A few minutes afterwards, I watched Jimin closely as Namjoon decided to go out and have a chat with his parents and brought Taehyung along to try to talk to his as well.