Yakuza Part 2

Start bij het begin

That was the last straw. I am not going to deal with an annoying bird.

I grabbed hold of his hair throwing him off of the chair. His foot missed the step making him fall forward with a yelp. I smiled widely at him in his dazed state before slamming my boot between his wings pressing him to the floor.

"Like I said, chew you up and spit you out" I crouched down setting my knee there my boot was tangling my fingers back in his hair to lift his head back wanting to see the look on his face.

His smirk was the last thing I thought I'd see, "is that so?" My confusion was short as he pushed himself to flip over smacking me with a wing sending me to the floor.

He rolled over onto me pulling my hands above my head and holding them there, "So who is beating who"

"Bite me!" I snarl up at him

"If you insist" his chuckle was light but held a darker tone. He leaned down letting the tip of his nose trace up my neck.

I was fine until he sighed back into the crook of my neck and I felt something warm and wet trace back up again. Shivers moving up and down my spine.

"You're blushing" he cooed before nibbling my earlobe.

I put on my fiercest scowl and growled at him. He raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I hope you know that's not as threatening when you're in this position" he had a breathy laugh, "If you really aren't interested though"

His hand left mine ad he started to sit up. I grabbed his jacket collar pulling him back but his arms proped up beside my head holding him up.

"Just as I-"

I raised my knee busting him right where it hurts. He fell over to the side gripping himself giving a soft whine in pain.

"Im not that easy" I huff at him rubbing my headache.

"I was getting off of you" he hissed through clenched teeth

I unrolled a new pop setting it in front of his lips, "Take it, for the pain"

After a few minutes he sat up, "What flavor is this?"

"(Favorite flavor)"

"Its good. How many of these do you pack around?"

"I get 5 a day, that's my last one so you better feel lucky"

"Where do you get them?"

"What is this? 20 questions?"

"Maybe?" He shrugged

"Get out of here" I elbow him in the ribs

"No seriously. Are these even safe to consume?"

"I'll have you know they are perfectly safe. They are from a friends quirk. She used to sell them but it was taking too much out of her so she just makes them for me"

"It hurts to use your quirk?"

I shoot a glare at him and he raises his hands in defense, "Just making conversation...my wings don't cause pain but I can feel every feather. If one is destroyed it can hurt and I have to grow a new one"

"I get... headaches. More like migraines really. When I use my quirk too much it gets bad. Problem is I don't like walking around without it on. I feel almost blind when I do"

"Quirk dependency" he nodded, "I think most of us have it to some extent. We grow up with our quirks. As kids we develop them, grow to even depend on them. Once we are adults though most of the population are no longer allowed to use them unless it pertains to their job"

"Could you imagine a world where everyone could use their quirk though? It would be chaos"

"Says the one who illegally uses theirs at a constant"

"Says one of the few heros who has no restrictions"

"Touchè" he smiled pulling the pop out of his mouth

"Are you going to tell me why you came into my base?"

"To prove I could I guess" he shrugged, "I said I'd see you again soon yet you weren't coming out so I came to you"

"Such an idiot, what if someone else caught you?"

"Would they have tied me up for you to deal with later?"

"They would have shot you dead" I shot down the flirty remark.

"So why didn't you kill me?"

"You die Ill have dozens of heros on my ass like I said"

The silence was comfortable if it wasn't for my headache. I rubbed my temples trying to soothe it.

"You need a taste of my loli?" Hawks cooed

"Don't say it that way. But if you don't mind sharing id appreciate it"

"Sure" I met his eyes while he spoke, "But you'll have to taste it off my lips" he leaned in close.

"Can you shut up with the flirty remarks" I shove him trying to keep my flush down

His laugh was so joyful. I couldn't help but stare at his smile, "I can't help it kid, you're too fun to mess with"

"Just give me the pop"

He handed it to me rolling his eyes. The minute I put it in my mouth he smirked, "That's an indirect kiss"

I roll my eyes, "child"

"Whatever. Kid"

A sudden knock alerted us both of someone's presence. Hawks took off out a window in an instant. By the time my goon entered it was just me on the floor alone.

Hawks POV

This deal between us is risky but I feel like I have the upper hand. I know about her quirk now so that should help me. My one problem is I get so choked up around her. I love the back and forth we have.

I can't have her getting involved with the LOV. I'm trying to take them down and I don't want her going down with them. They are on the commissions radar and if she gets in there too I can't keep our little deal. Plus I don't want her around Dabi. That asshole could steal her from me.

My mind keeps running off with my thoughts rolling in the mud before jumping deep into the sewer. I know shes a switch, that just encourages me more. There was something so attractive about her. That first day we met was so intense. She terrified me at first managing to catch me off guard but she was sweet enough to lay me with her jacket to rest on.

I sigh picking up the jacket from the back of my office chair. I hate to admit it but I want her and I know for a fact she wants me. Now I just need to set up the perfect way to get us alone.