Acknowledgement

All right so I was originally going to post 6 chapters but shit hit the fan when watt pad had stronke so here I am out of the hospital with nothing to post so hopefully you guys could wait a bit so I heal. I had visited the ER 3 times last month so my health is like no more, the ER staff didn't do shit so I had go to a different place out of state. My luck has been terrible so I might post short chapters with no relation to the story. Okay so like I had to get surgery and after the surgery I felt so sluggish and tired. I'm better though as so I will get back on writing this after I complete my missed exams. Oh and Poseidon might be out of character so sorry for that, I needed the story to move forward so I had to somehow have poseidon no be a dick to his master so here I am tired as shit and haven't slept in 4 fucking days because of studying.

In the Cafeteria

Poseidon is seen sitting with the Gils while the other servants stare with confusion plastered on their faces. "To think the arrogant Gilgamesh would treat another servant with respect on their first meeting" Gudao said while looking at Gudako who begged that he should give her poseidon. Her reasoning was she doesn't have as many servants as her brother, which is true but Gudao wasn't willing to give a divine servant after his suffering.

A sudden BANG is heard as everyone looked towards the table of Gils. Poseidon is seen pointing towards gil and laughing at him. The other servants sweat dropped thinking of the wrath of gil, the man in question had a vain showing on his forehead (this is archer gil who is made while the two others are looking at the show before them) 

"ho the god of the sea wants to feel the wrath of the King of Heroes so be it" The moment gilglamesh said those words golden portals opened all around poseidon. Poseidon who stopped laughing sensing the presence of the portals looking directly into gil's eyes and said

"are you ready to lose to the embodiment of perfection" What gilgamesh didn't know was that the snow outside Chaldea was slowly melting and swirling around Chaldea. Gudao who was standing near a window saw this occur and said to both the servants getting ready to battle.

"Stop, you're going to destroy the whole place, if you got a problem then settle it in the training room" Both the servants looked at their master, one with a face of him being impressed while the other with a face of approval. Gilgamesh looks at the poseidon for an answer, poseidon looks at gil and nods.

Poseidon gets up but before he follows gil he walks slowly over to where gudao was, the other servants immediately went on guard. As poseidon was just walking menacingly over he stopped when gudao got up with a hint of fear in his eyes. Gudao wondering whether or not the servant was going to retaliate.

"You are my master right?" Poseidon said the word master with a hint of venom as he reached for his master, the other servants surrounded him and put their weapons on him in vital spots and stopped him from moving. "You have capable servants but you are still scared even with past heroes guarding you... you don not fear death no... you fear losing them" The servants around him slowly started to loosen their guard. Gudao was staring at the god looking into the his eyes which seemed to glisten like the ocean itself. 

"You may be right about but I still move for humanity even if it cost my life I wouldn't endanger the life of my servants to protect mine, even if their spirit origin is in the throne of heroes the moments we pent together weren't" Poseidon looked at the man and memories of what happened all so long ago rushed back into

Flash Back

Poseidon is seen in an area where their is a small platform and water surrounding it. There is another man and old swordsman who looked at Poseidon with pity and said

"What a sad existence"

End of Flash Back

"You remind me of a mortal who struck me down once" Those words resonated with everyone in the room to think that Poseidon was killed by a mortal was unfathomable, even more confusion settle in when he said that their master reminded him of that mortal who killed him.

Gudao looked at Poseidon and what surprised the god was that he could not see any sense of pride or arrogance instead what he saw was thankfulness. "I, Poseidon acknowledge you as my master, lest there be a problem even your best servants can't handle you are able to call upon me?" Poseidon sent a shock wave pushing servants back a bit so he could kneel. 

A/N that's the end of the chapter, this wasn't a long chapter but I'm still recovering and will be fore about of month so doc said not to do anything that endanger myself more like getting proper sleep so I won't be able to post till next month hope you all are fine with that.