Summoning

AN Hopefully it isn't that bad. I'm always open to constructive criticism. You want some to happen in the story than just comment. I'm going to twist the Fate rules a little bit just to start and might tweak it here and there later on. This isn't going to be long since it is only meant to be a teaser, Hope you enjoy!

"Why would I need an army, supporters, or scheme. We are gods Adamas your perfect ideal is nothing but an insult to us. You are but filth not worth to be called of divine right, you who has already achieved perfection require something that a mere mortal would need."

"Arrogance little brother, you who is weaker than me dare insult my ideals. I will teach you where you stand little brother."

"We are the embodiment of perfection Adamas, you lost because you simply didn't believe it."

================================================================================

In Chaldea

Gudao is going to his little sister's room since she has been bugging him to summon some new servants after their experience with Salter. Mash being the cute kohai she is was trying to stop Gudako before she destroys Chaldea with her Gacha addiction.

"GACHA is life, Life is GACHA."

"Senpai can you please stop chanting about gacha and wait for your brother before we rol-"

"Oh my sweet mashu you will never understand the power of the gacha force."

"Gudako stop terrorizing mashu please, I will give you 3 extra SQ"

"Deal, deal."

Da Vinci is in the control room while Gudako and Gudao are readying their SQ supply which is about 800 all together. Gudako being as impatient as she is goes first.

Le short Time Skip

Gudako is seen crying in a corner with mash and her new servants comforting her. She now has King Arthur Proto, Grand Assassin Hassan or Gramps, and 5 star craft essence. Gudao on the other hand is getting ready to summon so he lays out all of his SQ. After an hour of suffering Gudao summons a lancer card, golden sparks are seen near the edge turning the card gold. The card is revealed to be Romulus the Grand Lancer but the cards seems to morph and the card rips open from the middle, revealing an ocean behind it. 

"Wah... Da Vinci what is happening right now?" Gudao asked confused about the hole in the card

"I-I don't know I'm getting some powerful mana readings of the card but I don'e see anything."

The sounds of the waves are interrupted by sudden footsteps on the water, in distance a figure can be seen walking toward the fissure in the card. As the figure approaches Da Vinci sets off the alarm to warn other servants of what is happening.

"Warning any available servants report to the summoning room to protect Gudao and Gudako"

Orion, Artemis, and Hercules bust down the door and see an all to familiar face in the card. The figure opens his mouth what comes is a deep yet serene voice like the sea behind him.

"Ho a monkey was able to summon me, who would have thought a mere mortal would summon a god."

Artemis stiffens when she heard his voice, The figure finally exits the card and it starts to disappear into blue particles. The figure walks up to Artemis ignoring the other servants and the two masters. The servants are in a combat stance with the two masters prepared in case a fight brakes out between the figure and Artemis. The figure being taller than Artemis walks up to Artemis but stays a foot away looks slightly down at her with his deep blue eyes. The first one to break the silence was Artemis herself while looking back the figure.

"It would seem you got summoned here hmmm, how ironic the man who is the embodiment of "perfection" whom also has a dislike to humanity would be summoned as a servant for the saviors of humanity."

"HAHAHAHAHAH..... Artemis your sense of humor hasn't changed has it. You expect me to believe that one of those monkeys standing over there is my master" The figure points to Gudako and Gudao, while the servants move in front of their masters to protect them from the unknown individual.

Holmes who arrived stared at the individual, he took notice of the trident on the back and his conversation with Artemis. Holmes deduced this man would most likely be Poseidon so being the curios man he is asked the figure

"You are ... The ruler of the Seas, Zeus Enalios or most commonly known Poseidon"

"You are interesting mortal, to have figured me out so fast yet address me with respect. To all that did not listen I AM POSEIDON!"

Gudako was taken back from this and started to harass her brother to hand Poseidon to him while Gudao was just staring at the man with curiosity. To know that he would be able to summon 1 of the 3 brothers of Olympus was quite the shock. No less Poseidon often called the Zeus of the Sea or Zeus Enalios, Gudao musters up the courage to speak to the god.

"Eto Poseidon would you like something to eat if so then I can guide you the cafeteria."

"Shush monkey you have no right to speak to me."

Gilgamesh looks at the god and laughs "HAHAHAHA We share the same views on those mongrels yes?"

"You.... have divinity, but something feels off about you... ahh I see you are part mortal oh King of Heroes."

Gilgamesh gets an irk mark over his forehead " Oh so you wan to feel the wrath of the King of Heroes, then by all wishes of King of Seas let us fight then"

"Not now King of Heroes we will fight later, for now though I am hungry."

Little Time Skip

Poseidon is now in the cafeteria sitting with the Gils, everyone else stares in wonder at how the King of Heroes is not disrespecting the new servant. 

Archer Gil being the prideful man he is states with a smile "Now King of Seas let us feast like Kings, Faker I require a meal fit for kings HAHAHAHAHA"

"I am sorry for the ruckus my younger self is causing" caster Gil says with a sigh. Poseidon looks the caster version before noticing the man looks like he was going to die of overworking.

AN That's it for now I'm currently working on the cafeteria scene and will include Sasaki (old version) in there as well. Well until next time.