"I could've just snuck back out the window, but the only reason I even snuck up here last night is because I knew she was sleeping. If your mom was here, and she was awake, and caught me sneaking out Harry I would've died of embarrassment I think." She shakes her head, and I smirk as I turn to her. She's always up for a challenge when she knows she's not going to get caught. The moment she knows there's a risk, or a chance of her getting into trouble she panics. She can't control being caught, she needs control. She only snuck out when we went to the baseball field because she was sure her dad would never know. She also didn't think there'd be a chance of anyone actually catching us on the field.. I'm not sure if she really thought last night through at all.

*Play Coffee by Beabadoobee*

    "Don't go yet..." I still her as she starts moving, and she stays now, looking at me, almost like she's questioning me. "I just like this moment... and I know I won't have it again so I want to sit in for a few more minutes..." I explain, and she settles herself, laying her head back down as she lays on her side, one of her hands resting under her cheek as she looks at me.

    "Well... Well.." She starts a thought but stops herself, and I feel the smallest smile creeping onto my lips as I look at her, seeing her retract her thoughts.

    "Well what... Don't go shy on me now baby." I brush my hand across her face, and before I can move it she captures it there, placing her hand on top of mine so it stays put, cupping her cheek.

    "Well what if you could have it again... One day? Did you ever think of that?" She asks me, and I smile wider now, letting my thumb glide across the silkiness of her warm skin, right over the curve of her prominent cheekbones. Her skin is flush, a bit rosy in the morning, but still as beautiful as ever.

    "I have thought about it.. I think about it all the time Sterling." I admit to her, feeling my heart speed up. It just moved all the way from last place to first, that's how quickly it jump started at my own statement.. I can't believe I actually admitted that, she's going to think I'm-

    "Really? When you say all the time what do you mean? How do you mean? What exactly are you thinking about? I must know everything." She moves quickly, rolling on her stomach so she can prop her arms up, and rest her face between her hands. She gives me a sweet close lipped smile, and I know as she stares at me that she's not going to let me out of answering. I'm backed into a corner, but I backed myself into it.

    "I mean I catch myself daydreaming.. And I always would, back in England, and even a few months ago, but it's different now because I don't daydream about some flat in dreary, rainy England, or some dormitory at Stanford. I don't dream of the place I dream of you, a star right in front of me, and I dream about what exactly could become of us, and what we've created so far.." I start, keeping my hand pressed flat to the mattress now as she looks at me, her hair a natural mess, curtaining around her face, and billowing down her back.

    "And when you say you've thought about this... About times like this I mean.." She pushes on, and I shouldn't be surprised. She likes details.. I do too. We thrive off of them, and I know that's what she's looking for now.

    "Waking up next to you I mean... Just like this morning even though it was an accident. I sometimes think about how it would be if it wasn't an accident.. That's what I mean." I feel her move her hand forward, taking it within her own. She lifts it up, opening it wide so she can place hers on top of it, measuring the difference in size between hers and mine which is significant. I smile as she stares, her cheeks growing red.

    "Tell me more." She speaks softly, lost in her own daydream it seems.

    "I imagine waking you up in the morning or sometimes you me. Always with kisses, or soft touches, even a pillow to the face, or one of us tugging the covers from the other because one of us stole them during the night... No matter how it is I imagine all of it. If I wake up before you though I imagine waking you up with coffee, and-"