17.

A strangers heart without a home.
You put your hands into your head.
A million smiles cover your heart.
Fade into you...

HARRY'S POV:

I get out of bed, and go get ready per usual... but today I won't be in the backyard. Jalyn and Andrea asked to meet me for coffee, and I haven't seen them in weeks so I agreed. The past few weeks of us talking has slowly changed from them helping me with Sterling to the two of them just being friends to me. I actually like them, and spending time with them, and I'm happy I've made friends with them without the help of Carson.

Speaking of Carson I haven't seen him nor any of the group since Mason had his little meltdown. Carson has reached out. He's apologized, and he's called me, and invited me out but the closer I've gotten to Sterling the more I feel like that group of people might not be the best people to be around.. But the truth is that I don't know them.. I really know none of them personally.. So I feel stuck on what I should do. I really wish I could ask Sterling but I don't want to bring them up around her.

I finish getting ready, and hop down the stairs, walking straight into the kitchen. My mum and my dad should both be out right now, my mum said she had some errands to run, and of course my dad.. I mean my step dad is working. I go into the kitchen, and sigh, knowing I'll have to wait until my mum is home for me to be able to leave, and as I do wait I get restless, watching the clock, checking my phone, watching the clock, and checking my phone again. I want to meet with Jalyn and Andrea but I want to hurry this waiting time up so I can go see Sterling today too.

"I'm home! I've got a surprise for you!" My mum calls out from the front door. I get up quickly from one of the chairs, and move towards the front door with my sunglasses in hand, and my wallet in my pocket.

"Well it took you long enou-" I stop talking instantly as I walk out the door. I freeze where I'm standing. My sister... Gemma is sitting right on the hood of not my mum's car, but a newer car. I just stand there, unable to comprehend it at first.

"Well how do I look?" Gemma asks, flipping her hair off of her shoulder. She jumps off of the hood, and steps forward toward me. "Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to-" I ram into her, hugging her fiercely, and I don't let go. No, I don't like physical touch, but Gemma doesn't count. Gemma is one of the biggest comforts in my life, and having her here... I don't even know what to say.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper as she hugs me back.

"I had a break, and I decided to come see all of you. Mum set it up.. I don't know if you know this, but the car is yours." She tells me, and right now I don't even care about the car. I squeeze her tight, and she steps back with a wide smile on her face. She moves back, and waves her hands at the car, finally giving me a good look at it. Baby Blue, vintage car... How the hell did she pull this off?

"How did you... This is amazing.." I look at it, and my mum smiles wide seeing my reaction.

"It's used, and I've been looking online. This was in the price range from when we sold your car back home. It was perfect, and I know you've got a love for vintage cars, and it's not the best, but-"

 It was perfect, and I know you've got a love for vintage cars, and it's not the best, but-"