Friends Till The End Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I place two cards facedown on the field and end my turn, so, try and attack my Panther Warrior if you dare!"

'Joey. If Yugi can keep pulling up old memories that he's shared with Joey, he should be able to get to him. But how much longer will that take? They only have less then six minutes to finish this duel before they are both pulled under the ocean. Please, Joey, break out of this. Yugi, you need to solve this, and quickly!' thought Lilly as she watched Joey/Marik exchange verbal blows with Yugi.

"Nothing can save you now!" said Joey/Marik.

"Well, I'll place one card facedown and now Beast of Glifer attack his Panther Warrior! This is for your own good Joey!" said Yugi with determination.

"You've fallen right into my trap, little Yugi! And your foolish mistake will cost you dearly! As soon as your Beast attacks, you're done!"

"Don't be so sure about that! Glifer, roast his Panther with your Flame Attack!"

"Wrong! Reveal my Skull Dice! And just to make sure my move works, I'll add this card! My Graceful Dice! Stop his attack now! Graceful Dice will increase my monster's attack points according to the roll of the die! While Skull Dice reduces your monster's strength! And I'm feeling very lucky today!"

"Guess again!"

"What?"

"Now I reveal my magic card De-Spell! I'll use it to destroy your Graceful Dice! Sorry to disappoint you Marik, but now you can't raise the attack points of your Panther Warrior!"

"But I can still weaken your monster! Go, Skull Dice!" said Joey/Marik in anger, only for his expression to change into shock. "A two?"

"Sorry, that only cuts my monster's attack strength in half!"

"You may have destroyed my Panther Warrior but you're about to lose this duel, little Yugi! In just over five minutes, you'll sink to the bottom of the sea, while I acquire your Egyptian God card, your Millennium Puzzle, and your Queen!"

"What?" said Lilly as she noticed a car come speeding toward them.

When the car stopped, everyone saw Mai, Tristan, Duke, and Serenity.

'Mai! And Tristan! The girl must be Joey's sister, Serenity. Who is that other guy though?' thought Lilly as she tried to rack her brain. 'Wait! I remember! He's that guy who created Dungeon Dice Monsters! Duke!'

"Hey, Joey!" yelled Tristan as he looked at the two dueling.

"Yugi!" yelled Duke.

"Lilly?" questioned Mai in shock as she helped Serenity out of the car.

The younger Kaiba siblings began to let the others know what is going on. Serenity, hearing about her brother, began to take off her bandages, when Lilly started to yell to her.

"Don't take them off. Not yet, I'll tell you when!" said Lilly. 'This can't be the first thing she sees. It would break her heart. It would also break Joey's heart.'

"The end is near, Yugi. I could just let the timer run out, destroying you and Joey but out-dueling you will be so much more fun! And now all of your little friends are here to witness your demise! So here goes!" said Joey/Marik with a smirk. "One more move and you'll be gone for good, while I rule the world! The card I hold in my hand is the key to my victory! As soon as I play it, your world will crumble as you sink to your doom!"

"Not if I can free Joey from your control first, Marik!" declared Yugi.

"The moment I've been waiting for is about to arrive! It's all over, Yugi!"