I have some money saved up from working last summer, I have around $200.

When I got home, I go and take a shower. When I get out, I start to get ready. We're going to a really fancy restaurant tonight and I want to look hot. I decided to wear a red dress. I do my makeup then my hair. I decided to leave my hair down tonight, the way I like it. For my shoes, I decided to wear some black heels.

After getting ready, I glance at the clock seeing it's 6:15, I'm right on time. My dad decided to be nice tonight and let me borrow his car. His car is old and pretty crappy but it's better than nothing.

I arrived at her house around 6:33. Before I go up to her door, I look at myself in the mirror one last time. I really want to look hot for her. I get out of the car and walk up to the door. I take a deep breath before ringing on the doorbell. I have the sunflower behind my back.

She opens the door and my mouth drops open. She looks amazing. I can't even form words. She's breathtaking.

"You... Look... Stunning..." I managed to get out.

My eyes made their way from her face to all the way down her body. She was wearing a short black skirt and a black revealing top.

She blushed. "Thank you. I was hoping that you would like it. You look gorgeous." She smiled.

"Thank you." I blush as well. "This is for you," I said as I handed her the sunflower.

"Aww!" She leans in and kisses me. "Thank you. It's beautiful."

I kiss her back. "Just like you." I grinned.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go put this in a vase and then we'll go." She smiled and kissed me again before walking away.

She returned a few minutes later and we made our way towards my dad's car. I open the passenger side door for her before getting in the driver's seat.

As I start driving, I reach down and intertwine my hand with hers. "I'm really happy we're finally going on our first date together."

"I am too." She giggles before kissing my hand.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, I parked the car and go inside the restaurant.

We had reservations so we were seated immediately. When we sat down the waiter handed the menu to us.

"My name is Jordan and I'll be your waiter this evening. Can I start you ladies off with something to drink?" He smiled at us.

"Ummm, I'll just have an Iced tea." I smiled back at him.

"And I'll just have water." Lisa also smiled.

He writes down and smiles again. "I'll be right back with your drinks." He walks off and looks at Lisa and smiles.

"You look breathtaking tonight," I said.

"Thank you, and so do you Jennie." Her face was red from blushing.

We take a look at the menu and as expected the food is really expensive.

"Wow... This place is really expensive." Lisa glance up from her menu and looked at me.

"I know but you're worth it."

She blushed again and I giggled.

I decided to get the cheapest and healthiest thing on the menu which is a salad.

The waiter comes back with our drinks and placed them in front of us. "Are you ladies ready to order anything else?"

I look at Lisa and she nods. "Umm, I'll have the salad."