First Day on The Job

Start from the beginning

"How about we get some food?" Jeongyeon asked, sitting back on the couch, dropping her pen onto the table.

"I suppose we could use a break." Dahyun said, standing up to take a stretch. "What do you want?"

"How about we just go to the cafeteria?" Jeongyeon suggested.

"Works for me." 

The two girls made their way towards the cafeteria complaining about their crazy schedules as they did, usually it would be all nine of them going to schedules but since a few of them were able to go to (Y/N)'s game yesterday the schedules got staggered. As the pair entered the cafeteria they were welcomed with a view of mostly employees, a few idols and trainees, but the best was that there were no fans or media. That's not to say they don't like their fans but, it's nice to not need to act a certain way, kinda like how they feel around a certain someone.

"I'll have the pork curry please!" Dahyun smiled at the worker.

"And I'll have the bibimbap" Jeongyeon added. 

"It's good to see you guys again are you doing well?" The cafeteria worker asked. "Maybe a boyfriend for one of you girls~"

"Oh no." Dahyun laughed "We're all still single."

"There's nobody for us to even consider." Jeongyeon waved her hand at the question.

"Aw that's a shame, you're all so lovely it would be a waste not to date anyone." The lady smiled. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Oh just water." 

"Same for me."

"Well here you are." She said as she handed two water bottles, waving them off. "Come back soon, don't be a stranger!"

The two of them silently went to find a table with something weighing on their minds. What the lunch lady said as nothing more than a passing comment was really sticking with them, what was stopping them from dating? Their dating ban had ended about a year ago but none of them really had any serious relationships, maybe a date here and there but nothing serious.

"So unnie..." Dahyun started as the two made their way towards their seats. "Have you ever considered dating anyone?"

"Did what the lunch lady say really bother you that much Dahyun?" Jeongyeon asked, letting her tray down. "You shouldn't think about that too much, you have plenty of time."

"But I'm already 22!" Dahyun whined. "I've never had a real relationship at 22 isn't that crazy to think about?"

"Hyun, I'm 24 and I've never been in one either." Jeongyeon tried to console the younger. 

"Exactly, has there been any guys that are ever worth a shot?" Dahyun complained, stuffing a spoonful into her mouth.

The two of them thought for a second about if they knew any guys that either of them would consider dating. They were eating in silent just thinking about the guys they've met, most of them being idols which was more or less the only option given their line of work. Unfortunately a lot of those idols weren't as appealing as their TV personalities made them out to be.

"What about (Y/N)?" Jeongyeon joked, causing a small chuckle out of the girl sat across from her.

"Like he would even want to date us." Dahyun laughed back.

"He'd probably date Chaeyoung before us anyways." Jeongyeon added as they kept laughing.

The two of them quietly finished the rest of their food as they made their way back towards the piano room, even though they weren't talking about it both of them were picturing scenarios with you and them dating. However unlikely they thought it was they couldn't help but picture you and them, 20 years from now, a nice house on the beach, maybe a kid or two...