Chapter One

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

Vlad Plasmius and Dani Phantom had ended up working together to help the Earth survive the Disasteroid.  They had the plan of turning the asteroid intangible but since that had failed they had easily decided to do the opposite.  It was hard at first trying to gather all of the ghosts into one place and actually getting them to work with the halfas but after they had decided to listen it was fairly easy going from there.  Once the Disasteroid had passed throught the Earth harmlessly all of the ghosts full and half alike came down to the ground. 

"I have to admit for halfas the two of you sure do know how to get everyone together," Poindexter tells them.  Vlad had his arm wrapped around Dani's waist as she leans into him.  The two were much more exhausted than the other ghosts mostly because of their halfa status.

"All is as it should be," Clockwork tells them smiling.

"It's exactly what will make a great King and Queen when the time arises," an Observant states shocking everyone.

"Even though the two of you are halfas, you both had a part in defeating Pariah, even though one more than the other," a different Observant states.

"Despite one of you causing Pariah to awaken from his sleep the other stopped him and the one who freed him had also locked him away again."

"The two of you will make fine monarchs."

"You said when the time arises, what does that mean?" Dani asks.

"It will be revealed when things in the human realm have calmed down a bit, then we can discuss your acsension to the throne."

"With that we must all take our leave back into the Ghost Zone," Clockwork interrupts.

"Just because you've saved the world Welp doesn't mean I've given up hunting you, until that crown is bestowed upon your head, you're fair game.  Once you are seated upon that throne though, I will be one of your loyal servants.  I must abid you both adue," Skulker tells them.

"We'll see you later twerp, make sure to keep Plasmius in line," Kitty tells her.

Many other ghosts also give their farewells to the two halfas.  What all of them had failed to notice was that the humans had come out of the tower and had heard almost all of their conversation.

"Whoa, so Phantom is going to become the Queen of the Ghost Zone?" Dash asked excitedly breaking the two halfas out of their stupor.

"The better question should be what is a halfa?" Maddie Fenton interogates.

"Um... I actually think it's time for us to leave.  It was great helping save the Earth and all that though," Dani starts and her and Vlad try to fly away but they're stopped by both the GiW and the Fentons showing their weapons.

"Listen here ectoplasmic scum, you'll tell us and the rest of the world what a halfa is before you take off.  Considering you both could possibly be future rulers of the Ghost Zone make the two of you all the much valueable," Agent O states.

"Just because the two of you orchestrated the save the world scheme does not make you exempt from experimenting," Agent K says.

"Painful expirementing!"

"Wait!  I think I know what a halfa is!" Valerie yells giving Dani and Vlad enough of a distraction to escape. 

"Well explain then!" Jack booms.

"Back when Plasmius and Phantom were still enemies, so about eight years ago, Phantom and Plasmius often left their fights bleeding ectoplasm with red flakes.  Does anyone remember that?  Added to the fact that whenever someone tried to collect the samples they'd become pure green after sitting for only a few minutes."