In short, their friendship was definitely gone. Not that she didn't think he was nice, she just didn't see him as a friend. Or even someone she could have a conversation with without it being uncomfortable.

She missed Julius, even though he was eternally annoying, he was also extremely amazing. Plus, he was always there and she could never even imagine her leaving him unless her potion stopped working.

It was a shame they only saw each other once a week, he was fun to be around.

Percy noticed who she was looking at and raised an eyebrow slowly.

He whispered, very obviously, "What are you doing?"

She turned back to him and opened her mouth, then closed it, then opened it again. Percy laughed quietly, "Cat got your tongue?"

Navja glared at him, "Oh shut up, I was just thinking and his face was in the way of the wall,"

"What?" Both he and Percy asked.

She faced him, "I - " Sighing, she buried her face in her knees, "It's nothing. Um, Percy, sorry can you let me go to bed, I'm really tired,"

"Sure," 

Nodding, he got out of his chair and made his way to the door, leaving both Navja and Roman alone.

She locked eyes with him and smiled faintly, but it wasn't welcoming a conversation. He knew that, and so, just like Percy he got up pried his eyes from hers, and left the room.

When the door closed behind him, she slumped down and sighed looking up at the ceiling, "Stupid nightmare,"

~

It had taken a while, but Percy made his way back to the Great Hall in time for lunch. The first person he saw was Hermione Granger. She was walking to the table holding a book in her hands, he could only make out a couple of words in the title. Great something something the Lake.

He walked behind her so that he could possibly, discreetly look over her shoulder, wondering what she was reading. Leaning forward he held his breath focusing on the words.

He didn't understand shit.

And the fact that the words were big didn't help at all, in fact, it lowered his self-esteem down a whole lot.

And then there was Hermione, leaning away slowly as Percy zoned in on the words, determined to make out at least one other one. 

She stepped away, her brows furrowing, "Um, do you want to... read it?"

He looked up and said, "Yeah... no, sorry about that. I have problems reading, can you tell me the title? You seemed pretty interested,"

"Oh, yeah sure," she held it up and read out loud, "The Great Lady of the Lake,"

-

Hermione invited Percy to the Gryffindor Table and since Percy had no friends other than Navja, he accepted because he had way too much experience sitting alone. Both at Camp and at school.

He sat down next to her, but that also meant that he was separating Ron and her which he didn't seem to like. Ron didn't say anything but he was staring daggers into the back of his head.

Hermione laughed a little as Percy made a face. You know the one, the wide-eyed grin that you make one you messed up. He quickly recollected himself and sent a look at her that said, 'Please help me,' but she seemed to find it rather funny so she shook her head making him pout.

Percy scooted closer to her as she opened the book and said, "I got it from the Library while I was looking for a Charms book. It's like a diary except someone published it,"