Chronicles of the Heroin in her fight against the demonic dragon.

Start from the beginning

He no got over the critical line and *plop* an imaginary plop sound found it way into reality.

Kushida's eyes widen, mouth agape, she look at the t-rex with a terrifying appearance, scratch T-rex, from today on it will be know as the demonic dragon, not at all related to my chuuni side, it menacing veins popping out, the grith, she's not sure if she can envelope it with her hand, the head looking at her like it wants to pounce on her.

But, she's a determined young girl, you compare her to Butters in south park in the episode "Safe zone" having to endure all the maliciousness of the people hold for each other.

She stared back at it's menacing appearance, like a Heroin about to attack the demon lord tower she as well, takes a breather courage before the fight, but what she doesn't have is, the heroin's trusted companions needed for her to win.

She slowly, comes near the head of the beast, and for the beginning, gives it a light kiss,

Chu

The demonic dragon twitching and returning the greeting with that.

Kushida unknowingly smiles, the first genuine smile in years, while seeing it's reaction.

Taking ahold of the base of the thick shaft with her soft hands, she straightens it and opens her mouth moderately, taking only his glans into her cute mouth, her lips showing a glittering-like appearance due to the saliva on her lips, now she starts to suck lightly, causing Ayanokouji to groan a bit.

She also starts to move her hand on the thick rod, going up and down, going on like this for a while, she suddenly feels a hand on top of her head, looking up she sees Ayanokouji tilting his head behind with closed eyes, seemingly feeling good.

She suddenly feels happiness at the sight but doesn't stop while being happy at feeling his warm hand slowly patting her, she's really thrilled.

She now starts to further stretch open her mouth, letting more his cock invade her mouth making sure not to graze it with her teeth, she slowly starts to take the massive thing into her mouth. Licking it all over with her tongue while it's coming in.

Having reached her maximum she starts to slowly bop her head back and forth, using her tongue and sucking slightly at the same time, she heard a lot about this topic thus, she has knowledge on how to do it.

Going on with this for some time, she gurgles from time to time, taking it out completely, catching her breath before sealing the dragon into her mouth again.

Suddenly, Ayanokouji grabs her hair with one hand, leans forward with his upper body, he puts his other hand on the wall in front to stabilize himself.

Jolting a bit due to the sudden movement, she stops sucking but knowing what's about to come, she stop altogether and opens her move wide while his rod is still in there.

Ayanokouji starts to move his waist, causing Kushida to choke a little.

He starts to accelerate and it's starting to feel good, Kushida meanwhile held one of her breasts playing with it, supporting herself with the other hand on the ground and rubbing her thighs slowly.

While this is taking place, some voices suddenly sound out on the emergency stairs where they are.

"Man, what bummer, I thought we could a glimpse of Kushida in short wear!" Sounds out the voice of Yamadead.

"Yeah, man I would kill to just being able to go out with her!" Sounded another voice belonging to Ike Kanji.

"Well, whose Idea was it anyways, to go to her room and ask if she saw your cap?" Sudou seemed to but in.

COTE One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara