Chronicles of the Heroin in her fight against the demonic dragon.

Start from the beginning

"I can at least try it" she says.

POV-chan screams perverts and runs up the stairs and opens the door before closing it again but she can't trick us she's actually quite the naughty girl, she slightly opens the door leaving a gap big enough to see her curious expression.

Kushida was in turmoil of emotions, if you asked her; "What do you want to be in the future?" she probably wouldn't be able to answer honestly, the only thing that she enjoyed was to be the best at something, she accomplished that, she was the most trusted student, she knew a lot of secrets. She embodies a perfect cute angel that everyone gets along with and loves. That's not her true self, but what no one asked themselves, is the question; "How do you think your future husband will be like?" This question, she hasn't an answer to this, "He will accept me like I am," she doesn't really believe that "So, will you just marry a rich guy?" She doesn't want that, no! Having to play that role her whole life? She doesn't want that at all for that reason, she quickly glances at boy standing in front of her, his tent is causing her fright. But in all of that, she didn't even see disgust in him, he didn't change his expression when finding out about her, he calmly asked her for her reasons instead of reprimanding her or being in a complete betrayed, but what shook her the most was... that presence, his eyes, the way he looked at her, it was as if a T-rex was looking at her, ready to devour her, his gaze that of emptiness. "What if were together with him?" He seems to be someone carrying more darkness than me, wouldn't he easily be able to accept me? Such thoughts ran through her head.

It can't be helped after all, his gaze sees through people's cores, they see what the person in question doesn't see themselves, so, it kind of dragged her real personality out, not those protective layers. Due to that she felt bare, not being protected, she wanted to do something, but her personality doesn't back down anymore, you can't behave how you want when your emotions are turmoil if she calms down, she would be able to but not now. So, what does she do in order to not feel naked? She goes to person who brought her in this state to begin with, seeking comfort and satisfying her feelings. She's a girl, it said in studies that girls think about sex more often than boys, more often as well, it's related to the topic of love and not pure carnal desire therefore, she will come such naughty thoughts, like holding hands, calling each other by their first name, looking while wearing swimwear, kissing, cleaning each other's ears, meeting each other's parents, all the hardcore lewd stuff.

Always going in a downward spiral when coming across this topic, now having the chance to actually experience something like comfort in another person, the dam broke and she desperately wants to establish such a relations ship.

Going through all of this; "I can at least try it."

Ayanokouji not even fighting with hornykouji for control in that they are the same, if you ask yourself how is Ayanokouji not flustered, that's because he already had sex, it involves a sexy busty yandere scientist and the T-rex, but that's a chapter for another day.

He comes closer to her, at the same time, Kushida dropped on to her knees and prepared herself to face the primal predator.

He buckles his belt even more aggressively than when he made Kei spread her legs in another timeline, his buckling even reached the level of rather violent dads who know how to handle a belt but seemingly not a child.

After releasing it, he slid his pants down a bit, the tent now even more immense, looking like a holy grail to every milf who likes young men. All at the same time felt an itch between their legs.

He now slowly was sliding down his underwear.

*gulp* Kushida in anticipation of coming face to face with the wifebeater gulps a lot of saliva down which accumulated due to the sexual tension.