47

Jennie POV

"UNNIE!" Rosé shouted from her room and I immediately ran out of the kitchen to see what happened. I widened my eyes when I saw her with bright red hair.

"Uh...looks nice, Rosie."

"NO IT DOESNT!" She screamed as she sat on the bed, her eyes welling up. "I don't understand! It was supposed to be brown!"

"Oh hey Ariel." Miyeon said from the doorway, laughing her ass off at poor Rosie's defense.

"THIS WAS YOU!" She snarled as she lunged at Miyeon but I quickly held her back. "She's the only one here! It was her who switched the colors!"

"Oh Chaeyoung, if it was me, then you would've caught me...red handed." She smirked as Rosé huffed in annoyance. "Innocent until proven guilty. Yang told you to be nice to me remember?"

"Stop antagonizing her." I scolded Miyeon, who rolled her eyes at me. "Apologize. We already know it was you."

"Fine." She sighed as she glanced at her nails. "Sorry I switched the colors. I thought you would rock the red... obviously I was wrong."

"LET ME AT HER!" Rosé shouted as Miyeon left the room, laughing loudly to piss off Rosé. She glared at the direction Miyeon was in and I felt bad for her.

The past month, Miyeon has set Rosé as her target for pranks while Jisoo practices during her vocal training. At first she was really sweet, but when Rosé practically choked on the taste of salt in her coffee.

Miyeon switched it from the sugar.

Then Rosé was late for her first dance class. Miyeon switched her times on her calendar.

Rosé was now at her limit with this red hair prank. Sure, the past pranks were pretty harmless, but I know she would have to sadly put a foot forward since Miyeon was our band mate.

"Jisoo is going to kill her." I sighed, hoping Miyeon had her will written out. I had to admit, I was really close to begging Yang for a new band member.

"Jennie! Your talentless girlfriend is here!" We heard Miyeon shout from the living room and I glared hard. Suddenly a slap was heard, "JENNIE!"

I ran out of the room and saw Lisa glaring at a whispering Miyeon, who was holding her cheek in pain. "I want her out! Now!"

"Hmm, let's vote. ROSIE! DO YOU WANT LISA THROWN OUT!"

"NOPE!"

"Majority wins." I smirked at her glare. "Don't think you're untouchable now. I'm still an idol who can crush you like a bug. Got it?"

She nodded and ran out of the room.

"Babe you can't go slapping her for that false insult." I wrapped my arms around Lisa who scoffed.

"It wasn't for that. She called me a Thai monkey and said Rosé sleeps with you behind my back."

Yep. I'm going to kill her.

"Oh. My. God." Lisa gasped as Rosé came out of the room. "You're taking your love for Maccas to a whole new level."

"It wasn't me! That bitch ruined my hair!" Rosé whined and Lisa smirked. "No more jokes!"

"I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say, why not prank her back?" We all looked at her in confusion. "Oh come on, she pulls pranks and gets away with it. Prank her back!"

"Not all of us have an evil mind like you." Rosé sighed as she threw herself on the couch. "And she only ever comes out of the room to torment us."

"Say less." Lisa grinned as she went to the kitchen.

"Now you've done it." I sighed to Rosé who was grinning at my girlfriend.

Lisa POV

This girl is crazy if she thinks I'm letting her get away with turning my blonde best friend into Ronald McDonald. I grabbed the liquid dish soap and went to their rest room to grab Miyeons mouth wash.

I grinned as I dumped it down the drain, pouring most of the dish soap into the bottle. I walked back into the living room. "Don't use the mouth wash."

They started laughing and I grinned as I ran back to the kitchen and put the bottle back. Then Rosé smirked and we watched her go to the kitchen to pour herself a bowl of cereal.

"It's Miyeon's favorite. Also the last of it." Jennie explained in a whisper and I gave Rosé the thumbs up.

"I'll go get her a darker red okay? Don't kill her while I'm gone." Jennie gave me a kiss before leaving the dorm and Rosé immediately locked eyes with me.

"Let's do this."

I nodded and together we walked to Miyeon's room that she shared with Jennie. We sat on Jennie's bed and grinned when Miyeon looked over at us, annoyance in her eyes.

"YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!" Rosé shouted loudly and I held back a laugh.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I shouted back and saw Miyeon grit her teeth now.

"I GOT AN A IN DANCING! THANKS TO YOUR HELP, OF COURSE!"

"NO PROBLEM! BY THE WAY! WHERE IS JISOO UNNIE?!"

"ABOUT TO COME HOME FROM CLASS!"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Miyeon screamed at us and we both pretended to think about it.

"NO!" Rosé shouted and I giggled, but before I could shout back, we heard the front door slam open.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MIYEON!" We heard Jisoo's angry shout from the living room and Miyeon shrieked in fear as she ran to the bathroom to hide as Jisoo's loud stomps could be heard.

Rosé smirked at Miyeon's fear and Jisoo ripped the door open. "That bitch pranked you again?!" Rosé nodded and pointed to the bathroom with a pout.

"MIYEON! COME OUT SO I CAN STRANGLE YOU!" Jisoo shouted as she tried going to the door but I held her back.

"Don't. We're gonna fix her hair, but if you do something, she'll complain to YG and he might deem it better to separate you and Rosé."

"She's right." Rosé sighed as she grabbed Jisoo from my grasp. "It's okay. Jennie went to grab hair dye for me."

Suddenly Jisoo smirked as she walked over to her desk, knocking over the cup of coffee onto a piece of paper with lyrics on it. "Whoops. Hopefully she remembered the lyrics."

"Innocent until proven guilty." Rosé mocked Miyeon's voice and I shrugged, the girl deserved it for what she did to her hair.

If she even tries to do something to Jennie, I'll ring her neck. The next hour was spent fixing Rosé's weird red to a nice darker one that she fell in love with.

Jennie and I were cuddling on the couch when we heard a loud gag and shout. "WHAT THE FUCK IS IN MY MOUTH!"