34

Update: So me, an untalented dancer, thought it would be a smart idea to try dancing to Lilifilm #3 drunk on New Years.

Like who did I think I was right lmao Anyways I landed on my wrist wrong and I always type my chapters on my phone. Talented there though right Blinks? ;)

So because of my dumbass thinking I can dance like Lisa, please understand if I update like once a day instead of three times like most days lol my wrist really is sprained so I'll write updates with each chapter

,Elle your author

*looking at video of drunk me like

BACK TO THE STORY!

Jennie POV

"Thank you so much!" I waved to the last of my fans as we finished the fan meet, they led me out to the car and I got in, my manager handing me a water. "That was fun!"

"Fun? You went over an hour than planned!" My manager narrowed his eyes at me and I shrugged, I didn't even have anything planned today so why couldn't I enjoy my time with my fans?

"If I want to spend time with my fans, I will. Why is that such a problem?"

"I'm just worried for you. More threats have been made since you came out publicly, with a nobody of all people."

"She has a name so don't call her a nobody." I glared at him as I leaned against the car window. "And they can threaten me, but I owe a lot to my Jensetters, so if I made them happier by an extra hour, then that's all that matters to me."

"This girl isn't even your girlfriend. She doesn't care about anything but having sex with you and using you."

"Okay you have the right to meddle with my business as my manager but you do NOT get to meddle with my personal love life. I won't have that so unless you learn your boundaries, consider this your first strike."

He shut up immediately and I glared out my window. I refused to let him get to me when I know where Lisa and I stand. Sure, it's been months, but I am happy with what we have. She's practically my girlfriend, I didn't feel like I needed to ask again when she and I know how we feel about each other.