41

Lisa POV

I frowned when I tried moving my arm around and it still felt sore, I didn't have stitches anymore but my arm didn't feel like it use to. I wasn't too worried about it but I definitely didn't want to lose control over my arm with my dancing.

"Babe?" I turned and saw Jennie return with an iced lemonade for me. I thanked her as we watched Rosé push Jisoo into the waves at the beach. "You sure you don't want to go in?"

"No but you should join them." I nudged her with a smile. "Not like anything can happen. Benji thinks he's slick being a few towels away from us."

I gestured to her personal bodyguard who was relaxing on a beach towel but still observing us. She grinned as she stood up to take off her shorts. "I'll be back. I'm gonna sneak behind Rosé to push her. Try not to get flirted on with that sexy bikini."

I watched as Jennie and Jisoo teamed up to take Rosé down. I started drawing stuff in the sand out of boredom, but I was confused when the sun was blocked from me. I looked up and saw a girl smiling down at me, a volleyball in her hand.

"Sorry the ball hit you." She said in a soft Aussie accent, now sitting on my towel and I was instantly confused.

"I never was hit?"

"I know I just needed an excuse to come talk to you." She winked and I held back a giggle at how smooth that was but I wasn't interested. "I'm Jane, you?"

"Lisa." I turned to see Benji making his way over and I shook my head. He pointed to the water and I turned and widened my eyes.

Jennie looked like fucking Jaws in the water. She held so much anger and even Jisoo was looking at her with wide eyes while Rosé made "abort abort" hand motions.

"Jane!" We turned to see a tall brunette in a bright pink bikini jog over to us and she panted slightly. "Leave the girl alone and come back! We do need the ball to play."

"Oh come on, Nessa." She whined as she stood up and looked down at me. "Want to play with us Lisa? We could use a team member."

"I'm bad luck at sports so no thank you. But nice mee-"

"NESSA!" I heard Rosé scream as she suddenly appeared next to us, throwing her arms around the girl who squealed from the cold water on her. "I'm so glad to see you! How you been?!"

"You know her, Rosie?" I asked her as she suddenly switched to English too.

"Yeah we grew up together in Melbourne! I missed you!" She hugged Nessa again and I turned to see now TWO glaring Kim sharks in the water.

Jane sat next to me, but now closer as we watched the two girls start a conversation but that's when I saw Jennie storm out of the water. I wasn't worried she'd be mad at me, I wasn't flirting or doing anything bad.

What was I gonna do? Push Jane off the towel?

"Babe can you hand me my towel?" Jennie asked, stressing the babe as she glared right at Jane. I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling at her jealousy, but reached behind me into the bag for the towel.

Jisoo joined and looked at Jane, "Who are you?"

"I don't speak Korean." Jane frowned as she looked at us and I told Jisoo she couldn't understand. Jisoo nodded, knowing what she was saying but just wasn't able to fluently say it back.

"Hope you get food poisoning." Jisoo smiled sweetly as she held her hand out, causing Jennie to laugh as Jane must've thought Jisoo was introducing herself.

"Jisoo! This is Nessa, my friend. Nessa, this is Jisoo."

"Her girlfriend." Jennie said loudly for Jisoo and Nessa rose an eyebrow.