It could not have been her husband's baby as their relationship was very dry. Hence, she decided to leave him as she was not doing right by anyone. After divorce, she returned to badi but never came before Shekhar, but Parvati believed that she will try to seduce Shekhar again and always accused her of the same. Then one day, Janki, Shekhar's wife found them on the terrace. Shekhar was apologizing for not standing up for Sharmistha when she found them but was very sad for their incomplete love. Then Parvati came there and seeing all of them, went into hysterics. Janki went downstairs after her to stop and calm her down but by mistake, when Parvati turned, Janki fell down the stairs and died. Parvati blamed her for death.

"Maine tumhe ye say khabi nahi bataya kyunki main nahi chahati thi ki tum bhi mujhse nafrat karo." Shomi concluded.

"Nahi Maa, it doesn't change my opinion of you," Kavya assured.

"Chalo tum toh esa sochti ho." Shomi said.

"Kyun?" Kavya asked.

"Shoru bahut gussa ho gayi thi. Aur Shaurya, tumhare baba ya fir Shomi ka phela pati, jo bhi bolo. Shoru ne toh humesha usse hin apna baba mana aur Shaurya ne bhi usse sagi beti jaisa pyar kiya. Toh usska manna tha ki Shomi ki galti ne unka ghar toda. Usse lagta hai ki Shomi ne usse usske pita ka pyar chhina." Sobha added.

"Di ne kabhi, Shekhar uncle aur aapko milane ka nahi socha?" Kavya asked Shomi.

"Nahi. Jab mera divorce hua, tab woh panch saal ki hogayi thi. Usske liye toh usske papa Shaurya hin the aur jab usse Shekhar ke bareme pata chala, tab bahut kuch chal raha tha usski life main."Shomi replied.

"Usse toh majburi main batana pada tha. Woh jab Sanskar ko pehli baar lekar aayi thi toh hume laga tha ki woh bhi Shekhar jaisa niklega. Par mujhe kushi hai ki ussne hume galat sabit kardiya."Sobha replied with a slight smile.

"Haan sahi kaha aapne dida."Kavya agreed. Then she remembered something and started, "Maa, Ragini ki Dadi ne usse ye kaha hai ki aap usski Maa ki mauth ki zimmedaar ho aur woh bhi yahi samajhti hai. Maa, main aapko bekasur sabit karke rahungi."

"Iss ki koi zarurat nahi hai."

"Zarurat hai."

They went back and forth like that for some time but still at the end, both of them were adamant in their opinion and the matter remained unsolved. Later in the evening, Shekhar sought her help to expose Lakshya. At first, she was reluctant to get involved in their family matter anymore but then thought that Ragini was her sister. If in place of Ragini it would have been Swara, she wouldn't have even given it a second thought so agreed. Anyways, her grandparents seem blind to Lakshya's faults.

In Dharamshala...

Swara was enjoying the sights, walking away with a skip in her step. Sanskar was smiling walking behind her and observing her. For the first time in five years, he had seen her relaxed and carefree. Swara was talking about the place, totally emersed in her whole world. When she didn't find Sanskar beside her, she turned around to find him.

"Arre udhar kya kar rahe ho?"She asked him.

"Purani yaadein taaza kar raha hun."

"Tum yahan phele kab aaye the? Mujhe bataya nahi."

"Aaya toh nahi par kayi dino baad itna khush dekh raha hun. Aisa lag raha hai ki panch saal phele gaya time travel karke, ya phir, kisi dusre universe main, jahan humne itna struggle na kia ho." Sanskaar replied wistfully. Swara smiled and went to hug him.

"You know, I would not change a thing. Jo sab bhi hua humare saath, akhir kar unsab ne hume strong banaya hai."

"Par kis kimat par? Tum aapne family se dur hogayi."