READ BEFORE CONTINUING

Welcome to the Wings of Fire Character Generator! Need a character? Why not randomize one!

Anyway, now with that out of the way, I'm going to tell you a few things before you get started.

ONE - RANDOM.ORG

Every section after this uses a website called random.org (I'll put a link in the comments). It's a free number-randomizing website; you put in the minimum, you put in the maximum, and bam, you get a free random number. It's useful and is also truly random instead of using a math formula that you can, theoretically, predict. Of course, you don't have to use random.org, but I suggest you do.

TWO - RESEARCH

You're going to have to do some research. Yes, yes, I hear your groaning. I can help you if you ask, but you're going to have to research some parts of this, because there's only so much you can randomize about a character. Like the name; I'm not going to list every available name known to mankind, so instead, you're going to randomize which direction you'll be pointed towards and then research from there. Don't worry, you won't have to research anything for most of this generator.

THREE - INSTRUCTIONS

In each section, before it begins, there are going to be instructions. If you're confused by what you're supposed to do, read them.

And I think that's it. Have fun!

HI! THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY NEW AND A WORK IN PROGRESS, HOWEVER I'VE PUBLISHED IT ANYWAY IN CASE SOMEONE WANTS TO TRY OUT THE COMPLETED PARTS.