Hell day: Ch.23

Začať od začiatku

"How do you think Mya's doing?" Pansy asked Astoria. "I'm not sure, your mother locked all our doors unless Poppy opens it if we want to switch rooms"Astoria shrugged. "I don't know why they're like this, you think it's because Mya's here? They think she might steal something?"Pansy suggested. "She was here last summer, She didn't do anything" Astoria muttered. "We're gonna have to wait till tomorrow: they won't lock us for 2 days in a row, especially since we're here" she added. "I guess"Pansy nodded slowly, wondering how her sister was doing.

Half way through the day, Hermione was still in bed, not wanting to do anything. "Come on- I've been here for at least 8 hours and you have done nothing" Draco snapped, poking her in the head and barely missing her eye. "Then go"She snarled, rolling over and making him face her back. He glared at her back, before grabbing her arm and pulling her up into a sitting form. Before she could utter a word, he pressed his lips on hers, trying to get her to change her mood. She tried to pull back after a few seconds but he didn't let her, placing a hand behind her neck and making it last a little longer. Once he pulled away, he smirked at her as she glared at him. "I hate you" She snarled, lightly hitting his chest. "I know
you do"He told her, wrapped him arms around her waist and shifting her into his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "I did that to change your mood and now you're acting worse?"He scoffed. Before she could answer, there was a knock on the door. "Shit"She muttered, jumping away from him and getting off the bed as quick as she can. "Here!"She snapped, handing him a book. "Pretend to read or something"She told him as she took off the shirt she was wearing and hid it under the pillow. After making sure everything seemed fine, she went and opened the door.

Her mother didn't say a word as she walked in, looking around. "Draco, you're here"Jenny said, sounding surprised. "Hello Mrs. Parkinson"He smiled politely. Hermione contained the urge to roll her eyes. "So you took my words to heart then"She snapped, noticing that Hermione wasn't wearing anything above her revealing clothing. Hermione noted that her voice turned cold when she turned to her. "Yes Ma'am"Hermione muttered, looking at her feet. "That's how it should be, take orders and learn to do them right the first time"She snarled at her. "Poppy is taking a day off tomorrow so don't expect her to wake you up, at 7am, I want you waiting here for your next instructions, I want to make sure you slept in the clothes I picked out"Jenny said and Hermione nodded. She left the room, and closed the door behind her. Hermione wanted to shout in her face but restrained herself.

She walked over to the bed, completely forgetting to put on the shirt, before sitting back infront of Draco and smashing her lips on his, her hand behind his neck and keeping his Head still as she snogged her anger out. Nearly a minute in, she finally pulled back and hid her face in his shirt. "I'm tired of this"She muttered. He nodded slowly, not knowing what to do. "Didn't she put you a set of pyjamas? Go change and come back. If you fall asleep, at least they'll be more comfortable then these"He told her. She didn't seem to want to get up. He rolled his eyes, snaking an arm under her and made sure he could
Hold her before standing up and heading to her closest as he carried her. "What box are you supposed to wear?"He asked. "Black"She murmured. He opened the drawer and took out the black box. He walked into the bathroom and placed her on the bench that was in the middle of the room. He placed the black box beside her and looked at her again. "Get changed, or I'll do it for you"He said. "Fine"She muttered, picking up the box beside her. He walked out and she opened it to see what type of torturing hell she'd wear tonight. A pink satin night dress with a lace trim and a matching robe.

After changing into it, she heard a knock on the bathroom door

After changing into it, she heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Come in"She told him. He opened the door and smirked at her. "More energized?"He asked. She rolled her eyes at him, putting her hair in a bun before going to put on the robe. She was about to tie it but she saw that the ribbon had fallen off. She was about to bend down and get it but she saw Draco reach it before her. She held her hand out so he could hand it over but he ignored it, leaning close to her and wrapping the ribbon around her waist. He tied it loosely, and before she could comment on it, he took her hand and walked out of the bathroom. He went under the covers, and pulled her beside him, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I don't want to sleep right now"She mumbled. "Too bad, if we sleep now, we'll wake up around 5 or 6 and have our own time before I have to go so Jenny doesn't find me here"He told her. She muttered something a few seconds later but he didn't hear her. "Speak up"He said impatiently. "Never mind"She shook her head, putting her head back on the pillow. After rolling his eyes, He magically blew out all the candles in the room before looking back at her. She seemed zoned out. Muttering a small 'goodnight', he lowly drifted off to sleep.