1. JUMP N STREET

21 Jumpstreet

As it was predicted by the constellation of the stars 2020 was a year of survival. Our 4th anniversary at Jumpstreet was a success, and everything went south, after the event which many described as the Ngong challenge. An event which was a defining moment for all of us. One could say it was the best thing that ever happened.
Being a supergroup on social media that has been running for 5 years,over the years, it was being led by a Dictator,a bully, who fashioned himself as the Honorable with a mountainous ego, a good looking gentleman with a negative moral code, some said he is the f*ckin' Hitler of 21C. He is loved by many and hated by many as well.Friends and foes he is a darling to everyone he is like pudding and everyone loves pudding. Life wouldn't be better, happier sweeter and lovely without him and they all called him Luncho.
Jumpstreet is a better place for everyone its a dream world,i would say it is a mini paradise. In the world of tech we had engineers like me,doctors,socialites,Hoes and a bunch of millennials. Like Steve Hawkins said,"The rise of Artificial Intelligence will be the beginning of the end of humanity" and it has come to pass think of that person who used to work as a messenger now he is jobless. People stopped being creative nowadays they are glued to their phones,50% of ads on the television are all about phones and data related stuff. Jumpstreet could have been a baraza youth meeting which used to be held on fridays in the 1900s.