Ch.2

{Third person POV}

A few hours had passed and Shoto had already caught up with everyone at the agency. But now, it was time to go on patrol. Momo had paired up Todoroki and Deku, and Kirishima and Bakugo.

Shoto and Deku had little conversations while on patrol, not really paying attention to anything, since it seemed to be a normal day. Keyword seemed.

The two were thrown off by screaming and some crashing. They ran to the source of the sounds to see villains attacking. Kirishima and Bakugo were already on the scene, handling the villains. So Shoto and Deku started getting the civilians out of the way. It was a pretty quick fight so the four were able to get a cleanup crew on the scene rather quickly.

"Good job, you guys did a wonderful job out there!" Momo said as the four walked into the office. Iida was standing behind her, agreeing with her words. They thanked them both.

Once Midoriya got to his office, he pulled out his phone and texted Uraraka.

______________________

Hey, you free to meet at the cafe in about thirty minutes??
                                      From Mr. Deku

Make it an hour I'll be off of work then!
                                      From Floaty Bitch

Alright, see ya then
                                     From Mr. Deku

______________________

•An hour later•

{Deku's POV}

I had changed back into some normal clothes and headed to the cafe. Knowing Ochako, she'd probably be at least a little bit late so I ordered a tea and sat down.

"Hey, Deku! Sorry, I'm late, I was talking to my co-workers! Anyway, what's up? What'd ya wanna talk about?" Ochako said while sitting down in front of me. I sighed. I've been feeling weird around Todoroki-Kun all day, it's really confusing.

"Well... I don't know what it is but I've been feeling kinda... Weird? Around Todoroki-Kun today. I don't know why, it could be his scent. It could be the fact I haven't seen him in so long. But I really don't know."  I explained while looking down at my cup of tea. I heard her giggling so I looked up.

"Somebody's got a crush againnnn~," She said in a sing-song voice. I blushed and shook my head and my hands frantically.

"N-no! Not at all, you've got the wrong idea, Ochako! I got over my crush on him after graduation, when he left! It's probably nothing, I'm just overthinking things as per usual!" I said quickly.

"Oh please! Do you ever really get over your crushes, Deku?" Ochako laughed. I got even redder and put my head on the table with a groan. Of all people I decided to speak to about this just had to be Ochako.