Lollypop

Villa's POV:

-----------

"We met again Villa!" A woman whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and sat straight and saw a woman in a hospital gown, her back was facing me, her long black hair fell back lifelessly.

"Ashton" his name came out as a silent cry. who is this woman? and why is she here? Where's ashton?

"You remember me?" she spoke again but still facing the wall. I couldn't say anything, it was like my mouth and body were paralyzed. I blinked several times and suddenly she was at the window looking outside.

"I brought you back here" She spoke again. Whatever she was saying it was passing over my head.

"Who are you?" I somehow gained courage and asked but then she turned back. Her face was blurred but familiar. It was like my eyes couldn't focus her face. I saw blur pale face.

"You have changed everything ... you're gonna ruin everything" she screamed.

-------

Opening my eyes, I found myself in an Victorian Era setting bedroom. I was fully covered by sweat. I removed the blanket and started taking deep breaths as I looked around to see where I was and I remember everything in just a fraction of a second.

I never had such weird and scary nightmares before and if I do sometimes then they'll be about my mom and me failing my exams.

I closed my eyes and fell back. Relaxing, my mind drifted back to that lady who accused me of a ruiner. Who might she be? I again took a deep breath but this time via the mouth. Just a nightmare I think.

I realised, I was still in my yesterday's dress but my ponytail is no longer a tied and where are my shoes? And then I remember what happened last night and I blushed.

Ashton must have removed them. I thought.

Shit. I behaved like a kid. Shit. He might think I'm a lazy teenager.

I stood up immediately and sprinted outside to see Ashton, why didn't he come to see me or wake me.

I was a bit angry but that was not logical at all. But that anger vanished as soon as I knocked on his room's door. I couldn't help but blush that we're now dating and he's my boyfriend, my first boyfriend, My first OF everything.

"Ashton" I called.

He didn't answer, I tried to wiggle the knob but it was locked. Maybe he's downstairs. I thought.

I turned back and went back to the room where I woke up. I saw a full-length mirror in the corner with a golden frame with very beautiful, wild patterns that were craved in.

I saw my reflection, my golden locks were Messy as always, spotted some crease in the dress, my make up was almost invisible, my lips were much drier than yesterday because of that liquid lipstick artist applied on them.

My eyes were fluffy from sleep. My hands, neck, cleavage, back, and legs were bare. I hated it. I hated that what I have done to myself, I hated the fact that I'm loving this and I have grown to him. I rose the hem of the dress-up to see a huge red scar or swollen area around my mid's mid-thigh. His finger prints were almost visible, without thinking much I let go the hem of my dress.

Sighing I looked around, everything was pretty. I saw my clothes from yesterday were placed on the table, cleaned and washed. I smelled them and they smelled so heavenly.

Without wasting any time I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and slipped into them. The house felt and sounded empty except light voices could be heard and that was definitely coming from T.V. I can tell.