⭐Homework help (Modern AU)⭐

"X plus 5 multiplied by x plus 5 is equals to X squared plus 10x plus 25..." Soul trailed off, answering her math homework as Varian silently played with Flick on the floor. "8x squared minus-."

"Souuuuuul. Stop answering your homework and spend time with meee!" Varian drawled, laying on his stomach as he reached to grab the girl's leg.

"But we're spending time together right now?"

"But you're answering that stupid homework! This isn't spending time together." He claimed.

"Uh, yes we are." Soul scoffed. "You're here with me, I'm here with you. So by definition, we are spending time together. I just so happen to be spending my time doing productive things while you're playing with my fox." 

Varian sat up, crossing his arms. "It's not my fault you decided to prolong doing that homework. I did mine since I got home from school yesterday, while YOU played Stardew Valley." He called out.

"I was close to completing the comunity center bundle! I can't wait to unlock the new island and the cinema. I just had to play!" Soul pouted, leaning her head on her desk. "I'm sorry, I know I said we would be hamging out but I got lazy yesterday, and yeah..."

"Hey, it's fine. I guess laziness is an enemy that no one can resist, huh?" Varian chuckled, sitting on the bed, next to Soul's chair. "Want me to help you?"

Soul's eyes sparkled at the offer. "Really? You'd help me?"

"Of course! The sooner you get your homework done, the sooner we could have some fun." He laughed.

"Ooh! Do you think we have enough time to watch a movie after this?" Soul asked.

"We'll see! Now, where do you need help with?"

====================

"Woo! Finished!" Soul cheered as closed her notebook, throwing her pen up.

"And with two more hours to spare!" Varian added, checking the time. "So, a movie?"

"Let's watch Hello World!" She suggested, jumping on her bed as Varian did the same, searching the movie on his laptop.

"We should do this more often." He said right before the movie started.

"What more often?"

"You know, you asking for my help in homework. That way, I spend time with you, with even more time to spend after." Varian explained, averting his gaze away from the girl in an attempt to hide his rosy cheeks.

"Well, if you don't mind, then I'll be prolonging all my homeworks till the next day so you can help me." Soul smirked, teasing the boy.

Varian chuckled. "We'll see." He said, pulling Soul close to him, the girl, snuggling in his chest in return as they proceeded to watch the film.