part eight

The date was going well. We finished our food then decided to go on some of the rides, I love this sort of thing. Jordan on the other hand clearly didn't.

"I thought this was made for kids, like." He uttered.
I could help laughing, he sounded genuinely scared.
"Jordan Wilson, scared of fairground rides. I'm shocked!" I teased.
I held out my hand and he squeezed it tightly before firmly shutting his eyes, waiting for the ride to be over.

✿ ✿ ✿

Once I persuaded Jordan to come on a few more rides, we decided to leave the fair ground.
"You can come back to mine if you want, Dad's at the pub and Cory' at a mates."
"Yeah okay, if that's alright."
"Course."
It was now about 7pm and it was beginning to get cold. I tried not to make it obvious that I was absolutely freezing but I guess Jordan noticed because he pulled me closer and placed his arm around my shoulder.

We came to a small road with rows of houses either side. Jordan reached into his pocket and pulled out a key to unlock the door. The house was rather small yet still homely.
"Sorry 'bout the mess, that's what a house full of lads gets ya I guess."
"Oh, it's okay." I laughed.
"You want something to drink?"
"Yeah I'll have whatever, I don't mind."
He came back in the room with two cans of beer and sat down on the sofa next to me.
"This is all we have, sorry."He laughed. "You hungry?"
"Yeah quite, we can order a pizza and go halves?"
"Sounds good, I'll ring 'em now."

✿ ✿ ✿

While Jordan was on the phone for the pizza delivery, I went to the bathroom to call Missy and Naz.
"Ava, oh my god tell us everything." Missy exclaimed.
"He took me to the fairground in town then back to his house." I replied trying to be as quiet as possible.
"His house, you dark horse! Don't do anything I wouldn't do ." she joked.
"I'll tell you more when I get back, I better go cus I don't want him getting suspicious." I laughed.
"Love ya, bye."

I returned back downstairs and Jordan was sitting back on the sofa trying to find something for us to watch. After a few minutes we just settled on a random comedy show that was on. Not long later, the doorbell rang and our pizza arrived. Jordan got up from the sofa to get the door; he came back in and placed the box on the table in-front of us. I started thinking about Jordan and how he's so different to what everyone says about him. He is driving me insane.

✿ ✿ ✿

It began to get dark outside and the time was now 9pm.
"You can stay if you like." Jordan offered.
"Are you sure, I don't want to get in the way or anything."
"No, it's fine. It's dark anyway you don't want to be walking home alone at this time."
I smiled in response.
I turned to face him and he pulled me closer.
"I really like you Ava." He whispered.
My heart was beating out of my chest. I took my chance and kissed him. He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. After a while, he took my hand and I followed him upstairs, I began to kiss him again as we entered his room and he shut the door behind us.

✿ ✿ ✿

I was woken up by my alarm going off at 7:00am. When I went to turn it off, I felt a rather strong arm wrapped around my shoulders. Then I realised where I was and what happened last night. Sure enough, I turned around to see Jordan sleeping peacefully next to me. I looked at my phone and saw 5 missed calls from mum and various messages from Missy and Naz. God, how am I going to get out of this one.

"Y'alright." Jordan asked in a deep morning voice.
"Yeah, we've got to get up for school though." Sighed.
"Suppose so." He replied, giving me a kiss.
"Ugh Jordan stop, I'm never going to want to get up of you keep doing that." I whined.
"C'mon," He pleaded.
"Okay I suppos-"
My sentence was cut off by a loud knock at the door.
"Who's that?" I uttered under my breath.
"Jordan, you're gonna be late for schoo- oh Ava, didn't expect to see you here." Cory stated.
"Hiya." I blushed, very nervously.
"I'll leave you alone then." He smirked, closing the door behind him.
As soon as the door slammed shut, Jordan bursted out laughing.
"It's. Not. Funny. Jordan," I smiled, hitting him with a pillow after every word.
"C'mon, it kind of is." He continued to laugh.
"Yeah, well I'm glad you're enjoying this." I replied, trying to hold in my own laugher just to prove a point.
"It's nearly 7:30, can I have a shower here before school?" I asked.
"Yeah, bathrooms down the hall."

I came back into Jordan's room and realised I had nothing to wear but my dress from yesterday.
"Jordan?"
"Mhm."
"Do you have anything that I can wear until we get to school so they can give me some spare uniform? All I have is that dress from yesterday."
"Haha, yeah I'll find you so'mat." He laughed.
He handed me a white t shirt, the turquoise blue hoodie I've seen him in before and some grey joggers.
"Here you are." He smirked.
"Thank you. This is clearly your stuff though, everyone's gonna know."
"Know what?" He asked, clearly knowing what I was talking about.
"Shut up." I laughed, throwing yet another pillow at him. "You should really get dressed too, we're gonna be late."
"Yeah yeah alright." He finally gave in.

I grabbed my phone and brushed my fingers through my hair.
"God, I look awful." I muttered, looking at the state of myself in the mirror.
"Oh shut up you, you look well fit."
"If you say so." I smiled, kissing him once again.
"Right, let's go then."

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

A.N:
I tried to make this chapter longer because I took a while to update the other. I really love writing this story and I can't thank you enough for reading and voting.

lots of love
xxx