Call Me By My Name

A/n: This is dumb but I'm obsessed with the idea of Kisumi having a cute nickname

That and I'm living vicariously through fanfiction because lockdown and all that, I've not spoken to any of my friends in like half a year

"Hey Asahi," Kisumi was hanging upside down off the redhead's bed, phone abandoned beside him as his boyfriend worked on some homework, sat on the floor with his work sprawled across the table.

"Hm?" Asahi replied, eyes not leaving his work.

"What am I saved as in your phone?" Kisumi's voice held the familiar hint of mischief that Asahi had learnt to recognise early on in their relationship.

"Uhh," Asahi finished what he was writing and looked up at his now flushed boyfriend, laughing quietly at the sight, knowing that Kisumi would regret it as soon as he sat up. "You're literally saved as your name, what sort of question is that?"

"Whaaat? No nickname or anything?" Kisumi prodded, a teasing glint in his eyes.

"No you're saved as K-" Asahi cut himself off at last minute, suddenly understanding what Kisumi was getting at. "I'm changing it,"

"Aww, you're no fun Asahi," Kisumi whined, looking seconds away from passing out with how red his face was

"I've changed it now, Sumi," Asahi replied, exaggerating the nickname with a teasing lilt.

"I'm gonna change yours to Ass-ahi," Kisumi giggled, sitting up before Asahi threw his pen in his direction.

"I swear I'm going to get you," Asahi shot up from where he was sat, stumbling as he smacked his knee on the table but immediately continuing on his mission to hunt down Kisumi.

Luckily, Kisumi hadn't gotten far, having paused before standing up, most likely lightheaded and dizzy and so Asahi took his chance, grabbing Kisumi and wrestling him back to the bed, hands immediately finding Kisumi's ribs where Asahi knew all his ticklish spots were.

"Ah-Asahi!" Kisumi practically screeched, wriggling and kicking, doing anything within his power to knock Asahi off.

"Maybe this will teach you not to sit like an idiot," Asahi joked, reaching down where Kisumi's shit had ridden up to skim his hands along Kisumi's bare sides. "Also if anyone here is an ass it's definitely you,"

"Says the one tickling me,"

"No, you deserve this,"

With that, Kisumi resigned himself to his fate, unable to fight back without exposing more of his weak spots to Asahi.

Teasing Asahi definitely made it worth it though.

〰〰

The bell above the door tinkled, causing Kiusmi to look up from the paperwork he was filing, a smile forming on his face upon seeing Asahi.

"Hey, I'll be done in a minute," Kisumi finished up with the paperwork quickly, listening to Asahi complain about how busy the streets were, only interrupting him to nip into the back to grab his stuff and notify his uncle that he was leaving.

Unfortunately, Asahi seemed to have bad timing as the bell above the door chimed again, revealing a couple who couldn't be too much older than himself and Kisumi.

"Excuse me, do you work here?" One of them asked, sending Asahi into a momentary panic.

Of course, someone would come in just as Kisumi was in the back.

"Uh, no actually. Just one second," Asahi leant over the counter, "Kis-" He cringed at his almost mistake, calling out again, hoping that Kisumi hadn't noticed his slip up. "Sumi!"