"He still is though." I couldn't help but voice it out again. His jaws clenched tightly and he pounced on me, grabbing my arms tightly with a lot of force. Had it been anyone else in his place, he would have been in ground by now, struggling and begging in front of me to set him free.

But he. I just can't do that to him. He is unknown to reality and that's why he is behaving this way but I stand in no position to make him aware of the reality. Not yet. "Don't speak about things you don't know. Don't cross your line y/n or else I might cross mine." He gritted his teeths angrily while his nose flared in anger.

That's fake Taehyung. All your anger for your dad is fake. You are not actually angry at him but you are upset with him. "Stop looking at me like that. As if you know so much but in reality you are dumb." He was irritated by my silence. He wanted some reaction out of me. Especially out of his words and actions but I do not satisfy people that easily.

Taehyung's POV :-

I felt like my teeths would fall off because I was gritting them tightly. How dare she talk about something she has no idea about? It's been hardly two weeks that I know her and here she is already trying to interfere into my matters! I swear to god I can kill her with my bare hands right now.

"I am just watching a grown up man handling situations worse than a toddler." She spat straight. Her eyes went blank again. In seconds! It took me a few moments to realise that she mocked me with a cold tone. "You know what? Just leave it." I sighed, taking a step back from her. "Just put your act together at the reception party. That's all I want from you."

"I won't accompany you to the party if you do not invite Mr. Kim" That's it. That was my last nerve which she dared to press. "SHUT UP!" I pushed her towards the wardrobe, pinning her to the shiny wooden material. She didn't expect this reaction because she gasped a little. My eyes were boring deep into hers in pure anger.

"JUST SHUT UP LEE Y/N." I literally yelled at her face. She looked taken aback for a moment before her eyes composed back. "YOU HAVE NO-" I was about to give her a good piece of mind but couldn't continue because she stopped me. She put her palm over my mouth, stopping me from speaking. From yelling actually.

"Calm down." I crooked my brows in confusion but what caught my attention was her eyes. Those blank eyes were twinkling now and her face scrunched in silent desperation to subside my anger. She raised her hand before resting it on the back of my neck.

"You shouldn't lose so much temper on anything. It can affect your health." She caressed the back of my neck lightly, confusing me more. I stood still when her hand slid down from my neck to my chest and she moved her palm over there softly. "Calm down and talk it out." My breathings quickened before calming down a little.

"If you don't want to, then don't invite your dad." She mouthed, still caressing my chest, just beside my heart. I looked at her with angry eyes but didn't speak anything and she removed her palm from my mouth. "It's just that...you not wanting any unwanted rumors and still not inviting your dad to your reception party doesn't make any sense." She smiled a little at me.

I looked down, thinking for a while. She wasn't wrong completely but I was completely right! "He won't come anyways. He never had time for me." I fluttered my eyelashes, still looking down. No one can really understand the pain of getting ignored by your parents until they are in the same shoes.

"And there goes your own imagination. Ain't it better to get rejected after trying rather than making up your own assumptions..?" This woman! Aissh! Why does she always have something to say? She plays with words in such a way that I fall in short of words myself. "You are irritating." I gritted my teeths, pulling her arms closer.

"Says who? You think you are very adorable?" She tilted her head, raising her one eyebrow. "Of course!" I rolled my eyes arrogantly. "Do you know how many girls die for my one look at them?" I smirked at her. "Uh huh? They might die for your one look…" I internally gulped a lump when she stroked my temple with her index finger and slid it down my cheek and reached under my chin.

"...but you belong to me." She blew a kiss at me and I gasped at her audacity. She is straight out flirting with me while a minute ago she pissed me like hell. How dare she?!?! She smiled at me a little and started walking towards the washroom before stopping midway and then turned towards me. I was yet to recover from my own thoughts.

"Well…." My ears perked up hearing her voice. "I am Kim y/n now and not Lee y/n…" She gave me a smile before walking away. That irritating and tight smile of hers! I hate that smile! I hate her! I hate Kim y/n!! Wait…… Lee y/n!!

End of POV :-

Y/n walked inside the washroom and pressed her back to the door letting out a long breath. She looked at her phone before dialing a number and waited for the person to respond. "I am looking forward to meeting you." She spoke over the call in a monotonous voice. "Thankyou." It was all she heard from the other side before she closed her eyes for a while and let out a small hum in response.

______________________________________

Give your reviews 💜