hi

"Beam! Beam!" Pha calling Beam who striving toward the engineering gang. The gang that no one dare to interfere with. They fight who ever bully their junior and they keep on involve with tug of war between the university and department. The leader of the pack, forth, never afraid of anyone. He fight alone or with the general. Everybody fear the leader and his general. Everybody better know not get involve with them. They dont have any mercy toward anybody outside of their gang and department. Even the seniors doesnt dare to challenge Forth anger. He has been a leader since the first year. But now, Beam is directly going to the forbidden table. Pha is about to faint when he saw Beam stand beside the forbidden table. Fear to come near the table. But Beam, his friend is there. Pha look around and all the wolf and tigeress now looking at them.

Pha's pov

Beam really wanna make me die early. Gosh at least let me graduate first before you decide to send me to the gream reaper. "Beam!" i shout when i saw he is standing right next to the forbidden table and looking straight at the leader eyes. 

"Beam, lets go. Im sorry my friend doesnt feeling well today. enjoy your lunch. bye" I pull Beam to get out from the engineering cafe. "Pha, let go." Beam try to let go of my hand. What is wrong with this bastard today. Kit is not here because busy with Ming. Thank god Yo got group discussion to do. "Beam what are you doing?" i fear the gang is gonna land a fist on Beam. Beam stare straight into Forth eyes. they both doesnt say anything.

"youre dead. lets go,Pha." Beam say and walk out from the cafe. i look at beam confused with what just happen. "Pha come on. we got class at 2. open the car" Beam yelled at me that make me running to the car and drive to the medical. 

Since we arrive Beam phone keep on ringing. That is not something new because Beam keep on having his "meal" between lunch and girl calling him to make a "meal" deal  but not today, he is in engineer looking for death. 'Beam,can you turn off your phone.we are having a discussion right now.' Kit getting frustrated. We are having discussion for our quiz on next week before the class ended. the lecturer cant attend for today class. i didnt tell kit yet about what happen. 

Kit's pov

'Pha,what did you do that make Beam being this grumpy. im the one who usually grumpy,not this bitch right here. and you. Beam. If youre that hungry just snatch a girl for quicky. its not like your first time'. i getting frust with beam and pha. they both keep silent since lunch. did they fight? but they usually tell me to console each one of them but today they just keep on giving me silent treatment. beam and pha look at me with different meaning. Pha confused and Beam anger. 

'what is it beam?got something to spill?' i ask. we cant do our work in this kind of atmosphere. i tidy my stuff and stop when i saw beam tidy his too. 

'Bye. see you guys tomorrow. i got something to do.' Beam walk away just like that without saying anything to me and Pha. Is he sick or what. I dont know if it is just me or what,but Beam is really getting weird nowadays. 

Beam's POV

why do he need to said that? Am i that worse? im just playing around and teasing. but i dont want to response to Kit. I just look away. There. He is there. I need to go. 

'Bye. See you guys tomorrow.' i said and tidy up my stuff. i need to get out from here. we got discussion to do but the quiz is nextweek and its not even weekend yet. we can scheduled it later. i need to get home. 

''Beam! Beam! i will call you later when we scheduled the discussion! dont run.' I heared Pha shout and give them ok sign. i get inside my car and drove away.i speed up to make sure i reached there in time. i reached home and see the car,that black car. i run toward the elevator.'come on, come on.' i grab my door knob and i strive toward the lips i crave for. Goshh.. this is heaven. he deepened the kiss as he try to intrude my mouth and ram his tongue in. i start loosening his belt he is naked. i want him. he break the kiss when he think we need air to breath. i get down on my knee and quickly take his member inside my mouth. 'you smell delicious babe.'beam mumble while sucking the harden 'meat' infront of him. beam can feel its twitching showing that the member ready to burst the milk.

'beam,open your mouth. i want to come. beam please' i heard him whining but i suck him harder. 'Beam please. I can't hold it anymore. Beam baby! ARGhhHhH' I heard him and open my mouth.

P/s: I lost my draft for the other story so I guess I will make this short story asap. Enjoy.