Vacant

Six months later ......

Sirens pov

It's been six months after that escape . Things were hard to deal with . That day I left everything there including my identity , it was hard to escape . They say no one can escape the devil but guess what I did !

Now living here in this new country c . Oh yes ! forgot to tell you that I have flown away form that country . there were not many choices I have back then so I did what was safest for me . Hannah did her best and so did James and I'm so thankful for their efforts they prepared my fake passport sending me off to this country . I'm working in a small hospital now of which not too many knows off and my life is the same shit I used to live before that silver eyed devil showed up . I am good , well pretending to be . Things are going smooth and I hate to admit it but there's not even a single day went that I have not M..... ? Well remembered him ? No . correction ! His horrendous memories have not haunted me . Yes that's more like it !

I don't know why the hell his memories are hellbent to relate each and every thing I see or feel to him . If I see jamuns it reminds me of how he had caught me that day in his strong arms though he was cold , rude and went as far as to drop me on the fucking ground ! But even if all of my logical mind is against it , I felt something , and that something is still undefined for me . Even though for a moment , but my heart did that idiotic flip thing around him and i unconsciously smile when ever I remember it . And of How the broom stick remindes me of him and me in that balcony and how he demanded a kiss , when denied , gentle-cum-roughly  had stolen both fortunately and unfortunately my first kiss with that broomstick in my hand !! What the fuck ! !

Unfortunately because he had taken my first kiss as a payment of my mistake for which I will never forgive him !

Fortunately because ..... , ok let's be honest that was really a dreamy kiss . His lips , they tasted  ..... ( Breaths in ) .... They were so supple , more then cotton ! and as sweet as cotton candy . Though I don't have much experience in this yet I can say he tasted may be not the best but perfect .

I don't know why , after giving so much of efforts to escape from him here I am , dreaming of him and his memories in the broad day light with no shame and God ! I get goosebumps when ever his face comes in my mind ! Is it because I have never been with a man ? or ...... May be .... ? No no . May be this happens with everyone who meets him , wait what ? , Huh !!

" Siren ! What on earth are you dreaming again ? Your prince charming ? Your silver eyed devil ? "

Ooops !
Meet my new friend-cum-mother Veronica . I don't know why but I make mothers instead of friends hahaha  ..... Just kidding . She is good at heart and yes at operating hearts  too . She is cardiologist by profession and incurably romantic . She doesn't know much off me and Zayn , well there's ain't much either , yet she doesn't know all the details but this , that I was indebted to a silver eyed devil who is a mobster and I escaped his clutches by fleeing away .

She is , I'm sorry roni but a chatter box , who never stops talking and I am immensely in love with her . She is the only friend I have here who is really good at making me talk and makes me laugh my ass off , we share a good bond and hence hang out more often .

" Hey honey , times up ! accept you love him if you can't stop dreaming about him "  she told me trying to give her most mean look and ' admit it  ' look . But I am who I am , and I don't do things without my will .

" You know what Roni , there are other things too in my life to think about , like ..... work " I lied and I know she discovered it . What can I say except she is a lie detector .Or  may be I'm a bad liar .