Chapter Two (The Men In Black)

Hinata's POV:

I spun around from directly were I was hearing the clang of some guns reloading, I started to sweat slightly but I thought of how exciting this battle/Fight would be. "Well well what do we have here" a unknown person spoke the mysterious man still had his gun still directly pointing towards me, the unknown man's voice was intimidating and sent small little waves of anxiety over my spine, he had a strong build but didn't seem like to much of a challenge. He has dark silky hair which was looking like it was velvet cloth or maybe the wings of a crow. The three men that stood at the other end of the alleyway were all wearing black, the almost bald guy wearing black joggers with a black shirt. The silver haired boy was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie. The leader looking person (daichi the black haired one) was wearing a black suit and a black tie around his neck.

( I LOVE HOW I JUST MADE DAICHI THE ONLY SERIOUS PERSON WITH THEIR CLOTHING, It's not even funny but I am laughing at it xD)

Two other men pointed there guns at my head and they looked like they were ready to pounce like they are untamed wild beasts targeting its prey, I held my breath slightly I wasn't scared I was just annoyed since I couldn't fight them all in jeans well there could be other reasons but I wouldn't dare to admit anything else. 'So annoying' I thought to myself as I was thinking the three Unknown men that stood before me inched a step closer

I narrowed my eyes at the silver haired man, he had a mask covering half his face while the only thing visible was his eyes they were a beautiful and timid gold, one that could easily pierce you into pieces if you weren't focusing, he had his hair away from his face only a strand or two touching it, I started to observe what they were exactly wearing and how I would get out of this situation. They all had gloves on and a knife and gun in either hands.

I slowly moved my eyes over to the almost bald guy he had a smug look planted onto his face, I wanted to puke but I didn't. He had his gun pointed towards my chest.

I backed up slightly my back the hitting the alleyway wall, I let out a small grunt, I saw the three men smile and walk towards me I quietly cleared my voice and pretended to sound distressed.

"W-what do you want from me!?" I whined

Right imma introduce the four characters that are here!!!! Because I don't want to keep referring to suga as silver haired man and so...

Name: Daichi Sawamura

Age: 23

Mafia position: Mafia Leader

Mafia: Karasuno

Appearance:

(Credits to artist)

(Credits to artist)

Name: Sugawara

Age: 23