Chapter 10 - The Incident

To be quite honest it was almost like the alphas had moved in so about a week later they all did, since they were at our house almost the whole week why not instead of having 2 houses. At this point i was 5 and a half months pregnant so i walked to the cafe to not only get my energy out but to sign out on maternity leave. When I was in the middle of signing out I went to get a muffin and an apple pie for bokuto when all of a sudden a man who looked about my age in college walked up to me. I had worn jeans and one of bokuto's bigger shirts which had exposed my mark.

???: "well well well, what a pretty little face you have."

I had dealt with a lot of guys like him before, and now with bokuto's mark and scented clothes i've learned that usually just releasing his mark scent that they normally back off.

???: "Oh? Gotta boyfriend now? Tryna get me to back off eh?

Akaashi: "Can you leave? I'm not in the mood to deal with your crap right now"

???: "Geez, cranky are we?"

Akaashi: "Yea sure now go away"

???: "I think you should come with me lil omega"

I stood up to leave when a hand grabbed me.

Akaashi: "Let. me go" I growled

???: "Don't growl at me you little omega!"

I gave a hard and forceful elbow blow to my stomach. I was mortified. And took a fell to the floor.

I gave out a call to bokuto to come help me and in a mere minutes he came running through the cafe doors.

Bokuto: "Hey! Let. him. Go" He growled aggressively

He let me go almost instantly and ran out. Bokuto came over to comfort me.

Akaashi: "H-He... I think he might have hurt the pups.."
Bokuto: "C'mon i'll carry you, lets go to the doctor"

He carried me home as we got into the car and headed to the doctor.

Akaashi: "What... what if he killed them.." I started to tear up at the thought of losing them.

Bokuto: "I-...im sure they're ok but... if they.. Arnt alive.. Well get through it... i'm sure.."

When we arrived at the hospital memories started flowing into my mind.. The pain that i felt here..

After we explained the story to the doctor they took us to a room and did some tests.

Doctor: "Ok so there is almost a fifty fifty chance alive so it'll be a minute before we get results..."

***A couple of Minutes later***

Doctor: "Ok the results are in.. they are..."

A/N Sorry it's short. I wanted to get something out and my battery was running low. I've been busy with a lot of school work so sorry for not posting.